summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on October 20, 2012
Dewalt DW059K-2 18-Volt NiCd 1/2-Inch Cordless Impact Wrench Kit

Two problems with the Wrench. First of all there, there is no manual with the product. Nothing to tell you how to use it or how to troubleshoot problems. Nothing about a warranty.

This brings me to the second and real problem. After using the wrench to change a tractor tire (it worked well for that).Actually, it worked perfectly! I had difficulty trying to remove the socket. No matter what tried it wouldn't come off. That is where a manual would have helped. After reviewing other comments about the drill and specifically one by "Keith (aka "wire")" on Amazon.com I was able to easily remove the socket. Now I can change my rating from a 1 star to a 4 star. If a manual was avail;ble I wour move it up a notch in the rating.
on September 3, 2012
Overall, I was very sastified with this purchased. This sale transaction was smooth and well processed. The product came as advertised and in good order in the timeline as promised. I would recommend this product to anyone. Thanks.

Co Nguyehn
on August 6, 2015
Works great on the farm! It is a little heavy, but well made, strong and powerful I already dropped it from about 10 feet up and it just kept on ticking. So far have used it to remove rusty nuts on a piece of equipment and to install 5 inch lag bolts (lots of them!) And it did both no problem.
on March 13, 2014
I do not know yet how long the battery life is but is so heavy duty I was able to remove very rusty nuts unused for ages.
Came as planned via UPS.
Good packaging will buy again.
on June 20, 2015
All Good Products That I Needed!