biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on October 9, 2012
When I saw this Chaplin collection I just had to have it since I have been a fan for such a long time and since the price was pretty cheap I thought why not. Yes it has most of the short films Chaplin did however the quality of the films is quite poor. I reliaze the movies are quite old but some are a little hard to see but for the price I paid I guess I can't complain. But if purchasing this collection for a much higher price I would not recommend to pay more that $25.00 for it. It is not worth more than that.
on August 12, 2012
I've been in love with Chaplin since I first came across his work at the Manitoba Museum when I was 3yrs old. I literally have dreamed of the day that I could own all of his work, and here it is. The first video on the first disc was a tad annoying, having a commentary over it explaining what was going on in the film (kind of ruined the excitement of the moment for me), but overall, absolutely my most favorite DVD purchase ever. So incredibly glad that I bought this!
on October 26, 2011
The shipping is Very fast.
The price is incredible.
Movies are great.
How could you get better ?
This is not a deal, this is a gift.
on February 14, 2015
A wonderful collection of Chaplin's material but the quality between films is not the same. Some films look better than others.
on July 21, 2015
thank you for your excellent service. We have enjoyed this movie and consider it a real treasure
on August 6, 2014