5.0 out of 5 stars Better and Better
This is addictive!
This series is so good that you don't want to stop watching. Since I got Season Two, I have been finding reasons to be near the TV, so I could watch just one more episode while doing something else (multitasking)
Season Two has a lot of the popular episodes, all of which can be watched more than once. The decomp in the bag, the one where...
Published on Oct. 30 2003 by Amanda Richards

1.0 out of 5 stars BS! Widescreen!
First off I love the show don't get me wrong, but when the second season was on television it was never in widescreen! That's why I rated the box set itself a 1 star. The show is great. Why do company's do this and end up ruining a great show. I really don't care what anybody else has to say about that they love it because it's in widescreen. WIDESCREEN SUCKS! If you want...
Published on Sept. 2 2003

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SHOW ON TV BY FAR!!, July 10 2003
"gameshowoholic" (.THE HAMPTON :LONG ISLAND) - See all my reviews
....THIS is one show that i can watch over and over again. I have the first season and watch it often.I also have the first season of LAW & ORDER,NYPD BLUE..& seasond 1 & 2 of HOMICIDE LIFE ON THE STREET. HOMICIDE>>was one show that did not get the ratings it should have. The same goes for THIRD WATCH. NBC does not give this show its do. DOES ANY one out there know when the first season of CSI: miami will come out???? peace & pride ...jonathan

5.0 out of 5 stars CSI RULES, July 10 2003
I luv CSI, it rules, i dont even have 2 watch this 2 know its great!!!
Greg is hot

5.0 out of 5 stars If the first was good then this is even better!, July 6 2003
J. Kirkland "jennyk" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This hits the ground running & never stops, building on the superb first season, character insight & chemistry goes hand in hand with great story telling, the science behind the work & actors who make this show everything it is.
Humour, emotion & great interaction & some great episodes most notibly Chaos Theory, Alter Boys, Caged & The Stalker to name but a few well worth the buy & all credit to the five main cast this is a show that sticks to the rules, gives the right amount of everything & keeps you coming back for more & the relationships between all of them just gets more complicated with each season! Season 2 by far the best though, gut wrenching in places but all merit to Grissom, Catherine, Warrick, Nick & Sara the cast outdo themselves and no wonder this show is at the top it deserves to be!

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait!, July 4 2003
V. Wall (Mayodan, North Carolina USA) - See all my reviews
I can't wait to buy CSI second season. I enjoyed watching the entire first season...this is one show in which repeats aren't a problem! It was a great surprise to check Amazon.com and see that this next set of DVDs will be offered in September...here's to the 3rd season DVD set and hopefully many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait!!!!!!, July 4 2003
V. Wall (Mayodan, North Carolina USA) - See all my reviews
I can't wait to buy CSI second season. I enjoyed watching the entire first season...this is one show in which repeats aren't a problem! It was a great surprise to check ... and see that this next set of DVDs will be offered in September...here's to the 3rd season DVD set and hopefully many more.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOO-HOO!, June 26 2003
P Daniel Freeze (kannapolis, n.c. USA) - See all my reviews
Finally! I'll be the first in line to purchase this set of the best show that's still on the air! Well, recent show..hehe. I own the first season and it is really the most watched DVD set I own. I NEVER get tired of it. Thanks for getting this set out relatively soon.. still waiting on the rest of "Once and Again" though.. well, if you buy this you WON'T be sorry.. just guilty of intelligent entertainment that won't ever let you completely call what's going to happen in the episode.. unless it's a repeat hehe..

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›