5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Published on Feb. 27 2011 by Dave

2.0 out of 5 stars Under-powered
Honestly, my $5.00 Ikea frother did a better job than this. Too bad a friend borrowed it and never gave it back.

It gets the milk all foamy and nice in under 20 seconds if and only if it's for a single serving; add a little more milk in the container and it just won't foam as much. Also the foam just doesn't stay on my coffee, it quickly dissolves, or sinks in...
Published 17 months ago by Roxanna

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, Feb. 27 2011
This review is from: Aerolatte Deluxe Edition Milk Frother with Stand, Stainless Steel (Kitchen)
This is a great product for making nicely textured milk drinks without the fuss/mess of a steam wand. It easily whips milk into a thick velvety foam that can be used for lattes. Typically we put milk in the micowave, heat it, whip it, then pour it over a couple of shots of fresh espresso. It also cleans easily. This is our second Aerolatte. The first one was bought over 5 years ago and after years of very intense use lost its whipping muscle. I highly recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and easy, June 20 2011
Muffet (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This frother is simple to use and easy to clean. It works quickly and froths both cold and hot liquids. When trying it with soy milk, I couldn't believe how much foam I got in just a moment! Really worth the money and easy to tuck in a corner. Be careful when turning it off, click the switch fully off or you might get a spraying of milk!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Little Item., March 3 2011
No need to spend the high prices at Starbucks!!! This little item does the trick. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hand-held Frother, May 13 2012
Great little gadget! We keep it right next to the coffee pot; it takes very little space on the counter. It's light weight and really froths the milk! It can be used directly in your mug or in a separate container if you're serving a group of people. Cleaning is easy as you can turn the frother on in a container of soapy water to wash it thoroughly. It's actually healthier way for you to enjoy a cappuccino or late! Good value for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but moving up to the Stainless Steel one...plus HEADS UP, Dec 4 2012
I've been through two of these now (over quite some time) and really loved how they work. If you have anything other than milk (like cocoa - too thick) it didn't seem to have the strength.
**HEADS UP** I noticed one day there was a little blue colour in my milk froth. I couldn't figure it out, then realized the batteries were corroding from getting wet. This was really troubling, as I easily could have drank it, if I wasn't paying attention. I was afraid to buy another one, but I'm giving it another shot and moving on to the stainless steel one, which is supposed to have an even stronger motor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Milk Frother that will last., Sept. 25 2012
After destroying 2 other frothers I ordered the "Aerolatte Deluxe Edition Milk Frother with Stand". I'm happy with the build quality, specifically the strength of the spinning arm, the motor is strong enough to froth cold 2% but works best heated. Battery life is a problem with poor quality frothers and with daily use this unit will pay for itself soon enough, I've been using the same batteries for over a month and the speed has not dropped yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., March 3 2012
I never thought steamless lattes were possible! This frother proved me wrong. It's small, but powerful, and looks very classy. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Oct. 20 2013
After having the frother for about 4 months, I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Quick overview:

- Item arrived on time and in a well-protected package.
- Frother works extremely well and has a very powerful motor. Prior to purchasing it, I had done my research to scope out the best products and the Aerolatte kept coming up as one of the best. After a disappointing experience with my previous frother, I was skeptical that one could be as good as the Aerolatte appeared to be. If you're in a similar situation: believe it! It works like a dream.
- The initial battery lasts about a month, at which point it needs replacing. (I use it anywhere from 1-3 times a day.) Batteries are very easy to replace, however, so this really isn't an issue at all. (Note: the first few times I replaced them, I used cheap, dollar-store batteries and found that they only lasted about a week or so. If you're in a similar situation and are getting frustrated thinking that it's the frother's fault, pay the extra $2 and get some good quality batteries! It makes all the difference in the world, and you'll find that they, too, will last about a month.)
- The stand is a huge bonus, and I would almost say that it makes the product. Looks great on the counter, and keeps the frother from getting damaged in an overstuffed drawer.
- Cleaning is a breeze! All it takes is a few seconds of washing the tip of the frother (turned off) under the tap followed by a few seconds of letting it air out (i.e. turning the frother on and letting it run).
- Wears incredibly well. 4 months later and it's still in as great of condition as the day I got it!

All in all, a great product that I would highly recommend to anyone. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely the best frother I've tried!!, Aug. 19 2013
In past I have used nearly a dozen frothers. I was beginning the think that frothers were disposable when the batteries died. Well not quite but pretty close. My experience was that frothers definitely had a short life span. I always had a spare on hand so when one died I had time to order another one from our local Kitchen Store. And these weren't cheap frothers either. Top of the line brand name frothers!!!

Since purchasing the Aerolatte Milk Frother I have no use for my spare. I actually gave it away to a friend till their Aerolatte Milk Frother arrived!!! I don't even care if I get the spare back.

I use my Aerolatte Milk Frother to make at least two - three latte's a day!! Sometimes two or three times that if I have company ect. I have purchased rechargeable batteries to use with my Aerolatte. I think I'll be replacing the rechargeable battery system before I need to replace my Aerolatte!!! The Aerolatte is just as strong today as when I purchased it. Simply Awesome!!

I would strongly recommend the Aerolatte Milk Frother to anyone wanting a high quality frother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, practical and affordable, Feb. 22 2012
Frother works really good, you can have your lattes and cappucinos ready in a breeze. Pour the coffee gently on top of the frothed milk (rather than the reverse) for faster and better results. It is very simple to wash. Thanks to the stand you can store it anywhere on your countertop. Very happy with this buy.

Aerolatte Deluxe Edition Milk Frother with Stand, Stainless Steel