summer boutiques-francophones snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: Metal|Item Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:$38.16+ $9.75 shipping

on June 20, 2011
This frother is simple to use and easy to clean. It works quickly and froths both cold and hot liquids. When trying it with soy milk, I couldn't believe how much foam I got in just a moment! Really worth the money and easy to tuck in a corner. Be careful when turning it off, click the switch fully off or you might get a spraying of milk!
on August 19, 2013
In past I have used nearly a dozen frothers. I was beginning the think that frothers were disposable when the batteries died. Well not quite but pretty close. My experience was that frothers definitely had a short life span. I always had a spare on hand so when one died I had time to order another one from our local Kitchen Store. And these weren't cheap frothers either. Top of the line brand name frothers!!!

Since purchasing the Aerolatte Milk Frother I have no use for my spare. I actually gave it away to a friend till their Aerolatte Milk Frother arrived!!! I don't even care if I get the spare back.

I use my Aerolatte Milk Frother to make at least two - three latte's a day!! Sometimes two or three times that if I have company ect. I have purchased rechargeable batteries to use with my Aerolatte. I think I'll be replacing the rechargeable battery system before I need to replace my Aerolatte!!! The Aerolatte is just as strong today as when I purchased it. Simply Awesome!!

I would strongly recommend the Aerolatte Milk Frother to anyone wanting a high quality frother.
on March 3, 2011
No need to spend the high prices at Starbucks!!! This little item does the trick. I would recommend it to anyone.
on September 25, 2012
After destroying 2 other frothers I ordered the "Aerolatte Deluxe Edition Milk Frother with Stand". I'm happy with the build quality, specifically the strength of the spinning arm, the motor is strong enough to froth cold 2% but works best heated. Battery life is a problem with poor quality frothers and with daily use this unit will pay for itself soon enough, I've been using the same batteries for over a month and the speed has not dropped yet.
on March 3, 2012
I never thought steamless lattes were possible! This frother proved me wrong. It's small, but powerful, and looks very classy. Love it!
on February 27, 2011
This is a great product for making nicely textured milk drinks without the fuss/mess of a steam wand. It easily whips milk into a thick velvety foam that can be used for lattes. Typically we put milk in the micowave, heat it, whip it, then pour it over a couple of shots of fresh espresso. It also cleans easily. This is our second Aerolatte. The first one was bought over 5 years ago and after years of very intense use lost its whipping muscle. I highly recommend this product.
on March 7, 2016
Although it's a battery hog, I enjoyed the way this foamed my milk... for the first few months. Soon after purchase the wand started wiggling, and eventually the wand would drop out of the housing, causing great frustration and a milk spray mess. (Picture yourself in your work attire on a Monday morning, having to change your entire suit because you have a line of sprayed milk dots across it.)

These "drop outs" were a common occurrence, but I seemed to be able to pop the wand back into the housing. After one year, the wand dropped for its final time. It will no longer stay in the housing, and Aerolatte's customer service has not contacted me back (it has been weeks). They say it's guaranteed for five years, but they certainly don't mean it. Their disinterest in their customer relations is appalling, and as a professional in the culinary consulting industry, I will never recommend or speak positively of this company.

**Note: I came from a $12 Bodum Schiuma, which lasted years, frothed just as well, had better battery life and ergonomics; the on/off switch on the Aerolatte is so inconveniently located that its designer should be publicly flogged.

PROS:
• Attractive with stand
• Froths well when it works

CONS:
• Expensive
• Battery hog
• Cheap build quality
• No customer service
• Not ergo friendly with the switch on the side
review image review image
on October 20, 2013
After having the frother for about 4 months, I have nothing but good things to say about it.

Quick overview:

- Item arrived on time and in a well-protected package.
- Frother works extremely well and has a very powerful motor. Prior to purchasing it, I had done my research to scope out the best products and the Aerolatte kept coming up as one of the best. After a disappointing experience with my previous frother, I was skeptical that one could be as good as the Aerolatte appeared to be. If you're in a similar situation: believe it! It works like a dream.
- The initial battery lasts about a month, at which point it needs replacing. (I use it anywhere from 1-3 times a day.) Batteries are very easy to replace, however, so this really isn't an issue at all. (Note: the first few times I replaced them, I used cheap, dollar-store batteries and found that they only lasted about a week or so. If you're in a similar situation and are getting frustrated thinking that it's the frother's fault, pay the extra $2 and get some good quality batteries! It makes all the difference in the world, and you'll find that they, too, will last about a month.)
- The stand is a huge bonus, and I would almost say that it makes the product. Looks great on the counter, and keeps the frother from getting damaged in an overstuffed drawer.
- Cleaning is a breeze! All it takes is a few seconds of washing the tip of the frother (turned off) under the tap followed by a few seconds of letting it air out (i.e. turning the frother on and letting it run).
- Wears incredibly well. 4 months later and it's still in as great of condition as the day I got it!

All in all, a great product that I would highly recommend to anyone. :)
on August 2, 2013
A small disclaimer to begin: I cannot attest to the longevity of this product, as I have only had it about a week.

That said, I love it, so far! Has a pleasant weighty, quality feel to it. Looks fabulous in my kitchen, quick and easy to clean, and works very effectively to foam milk (soy, almond, or coconut) that is cold from the fridge or piping hot.
One suggestion: the frother comes with directions stating that you should fill a mug up 1/3 full to produce a reasonable amount of foam. If you do this, be mindful of how long the frother is in the liquid, as you will very quickly have a full cup of foam on your hands (more than enough to top 2 drinks).
on December 26, 2013
Honestly, my $5.00 Ikea frother did a better job than this. Too bad a friend borrowed it and never gave it back.

It gets the milk all foamy and nice in under 20 seconds if and only if it's for a single serving; add a little more milk in the container and it just won't foam as much. Also the foam just doesn't stay on my coffee, it quickly dissolves, or sinks in or whatever you wanna call it. It's pretty much gone as soon as I pour it. Nothing but 18% or higher cream works with this thing, which is too bad. The good reviews here were the reason I bought this. Now I feel cheated.