5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!
Was a gift for my nephew so I had to wait to hear back on it, but my nephew loves having his old favourite back to play on again (when my nieces aren't stealing it to play on). He said that the disks have played well with no errors at all.
Published 1 month ago by Lauramichca

3.0 out of 5 stars alas poor yorick you were too short...
This was one of my most anticipated games of the year... to be honest I really enjoyed the game very much, all the character features and scaring is really cool, the only problem is if you listen to the guild master for your quests this game is way too short... and I mean short. I finished the whole game in nine and a half hours... I've heard that there are allot of side...
Published on Oct. 1 2004 by dolan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!, March 10 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Game Ever, Dec 20 2013
This review is from: Fable: The Lost Chapters (Video Game)
Best game I've ever played, waiting for the new Fable: Anniversary so I can play on 360 without the glitches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Game, Oct. 9 2013
This review is from: Fable: The Lost Chapters (Video Game)
Ah the nostalgia! I had to buy this when my old copy no longer worked. Was not disappointed. It arrived when expected brand new in the case. I put lots of hours into it and am very happy with the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, Feb. 21 2013
This review is from: Fable: The Lost Chapters (Video Game)
Fable was one of the best games ever made for the original xbox, and when they came out with the lost chapters edition it was incredible. i would recommend this game to anyone who likes adventure games.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome!!, Aug. 30 2010
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fable: The Lost Chapters (Video Game)
I love fable!! it's probably on my top 5 favorite games ever! The only reason i rate this game a 4 overall is because there's an audio "scratch" that happens every now and then, the game has also froze on me a couple times :(.... that might just be my 360 though. I'd say it's definitely one of the best games of all time,so if it weren't for the audio "scratch" i would have rated the game a 5. very recommended!!! :p

4.0 out of 5 stars Fable, July 1 2010
Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Fable: The Lost Chapters (Video Game)
Fable is a really great game and I recommend getting it.It's lots of fun for almost nothing for the purchase price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, Feb. 28 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Fable: The Lost Chapters (Video Game)
One of the best games I have ever played. The freedom given to the character was amazing. I loved just doing my own thing, talking, farting, marrying, buying houses, stealing etc. was great!
Wish there were more like it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game but Short, Nov. 14 2005
D. Chandon "Dems" (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fable: The Lost Chapters (Video Game)
Xbox finally got the RPG that would possibly contend with Final Fantasy. Although in every aspect of the game it beats out Final Fantasy as far as the reputation you build as well as the amazing graphics, sounds and just superb gameplay. Sadly, the game is short compared to other RPGs, although the customization as well as the character evolution is excellent. The game is beautifully made and all the aspects of it shows what the Xbox is capable of. Hopefully, there's a follow-up in the next generation of consoles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fable is the best Action RPG ever, Nov. 5 2005
Brian Edey (Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fable: The Lost Chapters (Video Game)
I have waited for Fable for EVER, and when I got it (day it was out) I played it and played it.. Ive finished it well over 15 times, probably closer to 25.
Good, Evil, Neutral
Long Range, Melee, Caster, combinations (lots of combos)
Ive done all the quests, bought all the homes, cheated, killed my wife, slept with the Lady Grey, and done it so many times it never gets old.
I am picking up the lost chapters version for Xbox as soon as its on Amazon.ca because 33% more content is worth the 30 bucks for this classic game. Cant wait for Fable 2 for Xbox360

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, July 13 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Fable: The Lost Chapters (Video Game)
I loved it. It is definitely a game you can play over and over again... You can have an evil character, an angel character or an inbetweener. You can do some crazy things!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa3056708)

Fable: The Lost Chapters
Fable: The Lost Chapters by Microsoft (Xbox)
CDN$ 17.97