5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!
Published 20 months ago by Manda Leigh

3.0 out of 5 stars Charlie Chaplin
Published 18 months ago by vanessa

3.0 out of 5 stars Charlie Chaplin, Oct. 9 2012
vanessa - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Charlie Chaplin: 57 Classics (DVD)
When I saw this Chaplin collection I just had to have it since I have been a fan for such a long time and since the price was pretty cheap I thought why not. Yes it has most of the short films Chaplin did however the quality of the films is quite poor. I reliaze the movies are quite old but some are a little hard to see but for the price I paid I guess I can't complain. But if purchasing this collection for a much higher price I would not recommend to pay more that $25.00 for it. It is not worth more than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, Aug. 12 2012
This review is from: Charlie Chaplin [Import] (DVD)
I've been in love with Chaplin since I first came across his work at the Manitoba Museum when I was 3yrs old. I literally have dreamed of the day that I could own all of his work, and here it is. The first video on the first disc was a tad annoying, having a commentary over it explaining what was going on in the film (kind of ruined the excitement of the moment for me), but overall, absolutely my most favorite DVD purchase ever. So incredibly glad that I bought this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Oct. 26 2011
This review is from: Charlie Chaplin: 57 Classics (DVD)
The shipping is Very fast.
The price is incredible.
Movies are great.
How could you get better ?
This is not a deal, this is a gift.

ARRAY(0xa651a39c)

Charlie Chaplin: 57 Classics
Charlie Chaplin: 57 Classics by Hal Roach (DVD - 2004)
CDN$ 53.95