4.0 out of 5 stars Espresso Tamp
Works exactly as designed, very solid piece. If only the S&H was not the same as the product cost - I would have given five stars.
Published on Sept. 14 2010 by Donald R.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price.
It's light. Lighter than I had hoped.

However, it beats the snot out of the "tamper" that came with my Cusinart EM-1000. I'll probably get a better tamper eventually. But, if you are still using the plastic thing that came with your espresso machine, do yourself a favour and get at least this to replace it.
Published 4 months ago by Tim Conrad

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Espresso Tamp, Sept. 14 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tamper, June 20 2011
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Espresso Tamper - 50/55 mm
It's solid and works like a charm!

Just a warning though; the seller crossed out dishwasher safe and left a note saying it's to be hand washed only. Not a big deal to me at all.

I love it

5.0 out of 5 stars R.S.V.P. Tamper, March 14 2011
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Espresso Tamper - 50/55 mm
I love this Tamper, well worth the money and does the job very well. Why buy a $69.99 tamper with a fancy handle when you can buy this for a fraction of the cost, unless you have money to blow, buy this tamper and I guarantee you will be satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does the job!, Nov. 7 2011
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Espresso Tamper - 50/55 mm
Using it with a Breville Esp8xl.

This tamper is somewhat cheaply made, but it is way better then the plastic tamping tool that comes with the Breville. It measures 50mm which is 1mm smaller then the Breville filter so you will need to tamp a few times to get the edges flat.

With my usual grind i instantly noticed a fuller flavour. If your using a cheap Breville, you need one of these tampers. It is inexpensive enough (less then a pound of beans!) that it doesnt feel so bad when you get a better espresso machine and this tamper does not fit.

Very recommended if you just starting out or using inexpensive (not so good?) espresso machines!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Accessory, May 20 2011
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Espresso Tamper - 50/55 mm
If you do not have this product come with your machine, go and buy it. It is very practical, and I like it very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does great job., Sept. 22 2010
Eric from Montreal (Montreal) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Espresso Tamper - 50/55 mm
So much better then the plastic tamper which came with my espresso machine ... quite heavy and very solid.
Fits perfectly in my hand ... not fancy but quite attractive to my eyes ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, April 1 2014
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Espresso Tamper - 50/55 mm
I hesitated a lot before I decided to buy an "extra" tamper because I used the one that came with my espresso machine. But, since I received this one, everything changed. It may be an aluminum made, it may be inexpensive, but is is GOOD. My coffee is better (I won't say tastier because it does not depend on a tamper, right?) and comes equally from both holes. Before, when I prepared two cups, one was fuller than the other. No more! It allows me to perfectly level the coffee in the filter and its smaller side fits just right the filter - not too small, not too big, just perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly as describes., March 20 2014
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Espresso Tamper - 50/55 mm
It is aluminum and has very little weight. It successfully does the job as described. The price was right. I would purchase this product again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 9 2014
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Espresso Tamper - 50/55 mm
I used it with my delonghi ec155 and the smaller side fits great for that model. I've used it for more than half a year now and it works well.

4.0 out of 5 stars As described // simple tamper but so far so good, March 5 2014
This review is from: R.S.V.P. Espresso Tamper - 50/55 mm
Good quality and nothing bad to say....not sure what anyone could say more about a simple tamper ...the diameter fits my coffee press and so far so great no issues.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›