march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 22, 2016
Does what it needs to do. Slices to 2 different thicknesses. Using it, you need to use a ledge as the slice cannot make it all the way down like a knife can. This causes, for me, to bail before I make it to the bottom of the cheese so a little lip develops on the cheese left over which I end up having to cut off when it gets too big. Not a big deal.

The dog wishes I would use the thicker side more often.
on April 21, 2016
Bought as a gift. The recipient loves it.
on April 18, 2016
Great gadget
on March 9, 2016
This is a totally awesome product. I had one previously for well over 5 years (not this brand), and hoped this one would be as strong and durable. I have now had it for over a month and I'm pretty sure it is a keeper.
on March 6, 2016
Excellent quality and works well
on December 31, 2015
After cutting cheese with a regular knife and getting different thickness of slices each time, I decided to just get something to make life easier. This product does just that. It's faster, and cuts uniform slices each time. It's easy to clean and take no more room than a regular knife would in your kitchen drawer. Also, you don't even need a cutting board, you can just take a block of cheese out and start cutting with it in your hand if you only need a few slices.
on December 18, 2015
Don't be fooled by the German brand name, this item comes with a huge "Made in China" stamp on it.
on November 12, 2015
I Love this little cheese cutter. I love the fact that you can also choose your thickness. Easy grip due to the little grooves on the front and the back. I would definitely recommend!
on October 15, 2015
Smartest little gadget, I always had trouble slicing the cheese with the old cutters this one works so good, and it's safe for kids to use!
on June 7, 2015