biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on December 31, 2015
After cutting cheese with a regular knife and getting different thickness of slices each time, I decided to just get something to make life easier. This product does just that. It's faster, and cuts uniform slices each time. It's easy to clean and take no more room than a regular knife would in your kitchen drawer. Also, you don't even need a cutting board, you can just take a block of cheese out and start cutting with it in your hand if you only need a few slices.
on December 18, 2015
Don't be fooled by the German brand name, this item comes with a huge "Made in China" stamp on it.
on November 12, 2015
I Love this little cheese cutter. I love the fact that you can also choose your thickness. Easy grip due to the little grooves on the front and the back. I would definitely recommend!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 15, 2015
Smartest little gadget, I always had trouble slicing the cheese with the old cutters this one works so good, and it's safe for kids to use!
on June 7, 2015
Perfect
on June 1, 2015
Works great at first, but the wire loosens after a few uses and then isn't taut enough to cut anything without crumbling it.
on May 25, 2015
This works surprisingly well and at a good price point. I almost ordered a cheaper version but I'm glad I didn't, I bought two at this price, one as a gift; the quality is excellent.
on May 24, 2015
works great
on April 24, 2015
This item arrived in the same package as the cheese board. It was in good condition and also works Great
on March 16, 2015
At first I was kind of disappointed in this, but after a bit of practice, I'm very glad I bought it. For such a compact and easy to store tool (very important as I have a very small kitchen), it is very good at making clean uniform slices of cheese. Very soft/crumbly cheese like havarti take a bit of practice but overall I would recommend!