biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange
Price:$307.10+ $3.49 shipping

on July 8, 2004
...picture quality notwithstanding, this is a must own set. I'm a film noir fanatic, so if WB (and most other companies) keeps releasing them, I'll continue to buy them up.
on February 19, 2015
Great collection of great movies, great quality and condition.
on July 13, 2004
Some boxed sets claim to be definitive, but are haphazardly selected. Not this one. Four of the five titles here can legitimately lay claim to being essentials in the film noir canon, and the fifth, The Set-Up, is a terrific boxing picture with a strong noir atmosphere. If you're a fan of noir--or have no idea what it's all about--this collection is a treat.
0Comment2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 10, 2014
I've waited years to replace my original copy of this.
on July 16, 2004
I'm shocked and dumbfounded!
Is it even... well, truly conceivable?
Do my eyes deceive? I mean, can it really be ....?
My gosh, yes .. yes, it really is!
A completely DUD FREE DVD boxed collection.
Lord in Heaven! Not a turkey among 'em!
Whoddathunkit?
0Comment1 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse