march Unlimited cloud storage Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store SmartSaver sports boutiques-francophones Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 16, 2011
I purchased this product for my girlfriend, who owns a large Asus laptop. Her laptop was too large for most bags, but fit snuggly into this one. It distributes the weight very well, and also has enough space for her cords and other accessories.
on March 10, 2013
I am new in my role as a manager and wanted to get a simple bag to beat up...oh was i wrong...lots of space and even more space..i have a transformer tf700..it even has a space for that..this bag is well worth the price

My only complaint is it is not exactly as described. At first glance you will notice it does not come with the side cellphone holder. That was disappointing because although most people do have cell cases, for travelling purposes, it would be nice to have easy access.

The bag material is extremely nice and durable. Not as sporty/casual as it looks. Zippers are strong an well constructed. Key holder is very sturdy. The hidden water bottle holder is very hidden. You may even think its not included lol. Overall a very good bag for the everyday person. I would recommend this to any upcoming mover and shaker on the go. Comfortable, affordable and spacious.
on September 3, 2013
It's a large, well-padded case with a wide variety of compartments and pockets that makes it a good choice if you plan to lug around more than just a laptop. It has enough room for a couple of folders, a wireless mouse, documentation, and the AC adapter. It is comfortable to carry on your shoulders and appears to be well-constructed of good quality materials. We use it to hold our fairly hefty 15.6" notebook and it fits our needs very well!
on November 21, 2011
My laptop is huge. The Asus G73 is the single largest laptop I've ever owned (or for that matter, ever actually seen in person), with a huge 17.3" screen and a bulky, wedge-shaped body...

But this bag carries it. Mostly. The laptop compartment comes with a small divider you can use to open or close it for smaller notebooks; I've removed it entirely, and my laptop barely fits, still poking over the top of the protective surroundings. The bottom of the bag feels a little less padded than I would like; I've often cringed at a thud when I put down my bag and I think the laptop is hitting the ground. Other than that, there's another pocket at the back (but uncovered, so you might want to be careful what you put in there), one under the flap in front of the laptop compartment, and a small pocket for pens and the like; lots of zippered pockets, velcroed pockets, see-through mesh, and such. It's very convenient.

The shoulder-strap is comfortable and distributes the weight fairly well; the handle is easy enough to carry even when the bag is heavily loaded and the clasp doesn't feel like it's going to break despite the weight put on it.

There's another pocket on the outside of the front flap; I can fit my Asus Transformer tablet in there on a good day, but don't expect to carry anything thick or bulky. It's good for a passport and airline tickets if you need to keep them easily accessible, though.

Basically, it's a nice bag. I'd like it to be a little better protected, especially on the bottom, and the strap could be wider, but other than that my only complaint is the color scheme. Nothing wrong with black and grey, but whose idea was it to add yellow detailing? Really?
on June 14, 2012
I would say that this is generally speaking a good product for what you pay for. It fits my 17" laptop easily with a little room to spare. It also has extra room for 1-1.5" binders along with school or buisness supplies. The main downfall to this case is that when a person carries the case with the carrying handle (not the shoulder strap) all of the weight of and in the bag is placed on the one plastic buckle that fastens the front flap to the case. If the case would be full up to its potential, I doubt the buckle would be able to carry that weight. When I noticed this (which was the first week), I decided to only use the shoulder strap. Other than that, this is a good case and would still recommend purchasing it, especially because of the price.
on April 9, 2013
This is a great bag for the price. I purchased it as a anniversary gift for my boyfriend. He loves it! It shows very nice and is quite roomy for all his extras items. Great deal! Now I have to get one for myself!
on October 2, 2013
Great packaging. 4/5 stars due to a cheap look and feel.

The battery slot could be larger with those of us with 17" laptops and 180W power bricks to carry.
on April 16, 2014
I needed a good quality case for my 17' laptop with plenty of space for cables, files, and other things. This one fit the bill beautifully.
on October 11, 2013
This case has excellent organisation, even a padded pocket that is a perfect fit for a 10" tablet and its case.
on April 24, 2013
Satisfied with this bad for my 17.3' asus also has extra space pouch I wanted to put my knic knacs. Good sold bag