5.0 out of 5 stars A Must See!
Published on July 16 2004 by Kate

1.0 out of 5 stars What complete trash.....
I cant believe some of the reviews I'm reading here.I was given the promo disc along with a bunch of others and decided to check out the reviews to decide whether it was worth watching or not.
Well...according to the reviews here it was the best movie ever made, fantastic plot, beautiful love story, etc,etc.
WHAT NONSENSE.......it was one of the most shallow...
Published on July 6 2004 by Glenn Stirling

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must See!, July 16 2004
As a huge fan of the original Dirty Dancing, I prepared myself for a huge let down. I thought that in no way could this movie capture the magic that the first one did, but I was very wrong. Although, it really isn't a sequel, but rather more a re-write with a twist, it is a great movie worth seeing for anyone. The dance scenes were well done, and the acting was superb. The plot is great because first it deals with the problems that an interracial couple living in different social classes face and it also deals with the struggles that Cuba was facing at the time. If you are in the mode for a great, well told love story check this movie out!

4.0 out of 5 stars Predictable, but enjoyable, July 13 2004
SkylarKD (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada) - See all my reviews
I went to see this movie in the theatre, not expecting much. I was pleasantly surprised! While the plot is fairly predictable, the movie was a nice escape, with decent actors, fantastic music, and the dancing was HOT! I think the movie would stand on its own without the Dirty Dancing title, minus Patrick Swayze's cameo and the short montage of shots reminiscient of the first Dirty Dancing movie. Don't expect an Oscar-worthy performance, but this movie may surprise you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent achat, Aug. 27 2011
Renee Roy (Québec, Canada) - See all my reviews
Bon prix et livraison rapide, le colis est arrivé en très bon état, je suis très satisfaite de cette transaction, merci beaucoup!

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, March 27 2005
Personally I don't see why the critics said this movie was so bad because I absolutly ADORED IT! The story is cute and I must admit that Diego Luna is major eye candy! It's also fun seeing a cast of new actors instead of the same old same old actors. The dancing is so good that I started taking latin ballroom lecons because of it! A must see!

5.0 out of 5 stars *Sigh*, July 5 2004
By A Customer
This is one of the best movies I've ever seen. And Deigo Luna is soo hot. Amost as hot as drew fuller. Almost.
It has a great plot; A girl moves to Cuba with her family for her dad, who gets a job there. She meets the other rich people in the hotel, and finds she doesn't like them.
She accidentally knocks glasses out of a young waiter's (Luna) hand, resulting in a lost job for him.
I'm not going to say anymore, exsept the fact that if you love romatic storys with a little bit of comedy here and there, a little bit of history, and a tiny, insy bitsy bit of violence, then this is the movie for you. 100 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Movie Of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, July 1 2004
By A Customer
OMG!!! Dirty Dancing Havana Nights was the best movie I have seen this year. The Dvd is coming out in like 3 weeks on July 20 I am totally going to buy it! I LOVED IT!!! I saw it 3 times because i loved it so so so so much! I loved how Javier and Katey fell in love it was so cute and perfect but the ending i didn't like because they were going to leave eachother but i liked how they showed it because they didn't just show them leaving eachother they showed them dancing in the club where they first danced La Rosa Negra was it's name.I can't wait to watch it!!!!! I have the soundtrack it has really good music and i also have a poster in my room from the movie. I really suggest that anyone who is reading this should definatly buy Dirty Dancing Havana Nights because it's WAY better than the first one not that i didn't like the first one it was great it's just i thought the 2 one was way better or rent it. IT'S AWESOME AND THE BEST LOVE STORY EVER CREATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars oh how i love cuba, July 1 2004
I absolutely love cuba. especially old havana. it is gorgous. i loved this movie not only because he's hot, and he can dance like no other. but i thought it had a semi good plot, contrary to what i thought it would be like when i went into the theatre. most movies that are semi remakes of older movies just dont catch my attention. but i absolutely LOVED this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars An unforgetable movie, July 1 2004
I'm a 16-year-old girlfrom Bremen.
I must say Dirty Dancing 2 Havana Nights is one of my favourite movies now!
It's a thousand times better than Dirty Dancing from 1987.
Diego Luna and Katey Miller are a really sweet couple! I love Diego with his spanish accent. He's just hot, sexy and totally cute! And Katey is also a cool actress. Her look was wonderful in the movie!
The story really touched me! When you'll see them dancing you just wish to be in there place.
Last week I went with two friends of mine to the theater to watch the movie for a second time. We were the only ones... and, of course we took the opportunity to sing, dance AND TO SCREAM FOR DIEGO! Man, he's so hot! He can kill you with his smile.
And the movie is actually based on true events. Isn't that amazing?
Me and my friends even decided to take dance lessons after having seen Dirty Dancing Havana Nights!
It's worth to buy the DVD, believe me!
I could watch it a million times!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first., Jan. 3 2014
This review is from: Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights (DVD)
I like this love story better than the first Dirty Dancing! And it's based on a true story, which is always interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars That was it., Feb. 18 2013
This review is from: Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights (DVD)
That was the product that I was expecting. I'm quite satisfied whit my purchase. thanks a lot for you services.

Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights
Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights by DVD (DVD - 2005)
CDN$ 13.99 CDN$ 6.93