5.0 out of 5 stars Deadly
Just get it ! Their best album since "Love at 1st Sting",totally uncompromising teutonic metal !
Published on May 22 2004 by Daniel James Macdonald

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best
Well, well. This album is good, but not that good. Actually, only one song that really rocks it's a "New Generation". Rest of it just OK. I've been waiting for something little bit better. I have all of Scorps albums, and, in my opinion, nothing can beat the "Blackout", "Wind of Change", "Pure Instinct" etc. Well, for real Scorpions...
Published on July 5 2004

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadly, May 22 2004
Daniel James Macdonald "danufo" (Sydney,Nova Scotia ,Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% Ear Candy, May 15 2004
Christopher J Brown (Bowden, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unbreakable (Audio CD)
This CD will live on for many years. Every song on this album is a masterpiece. Just when I pick one favorite, I have another. That is extremely rare with any album. It's like a greatest hits album you never heard before. Each song is extremely unique with a style of music that is unmatched. Long live the Scorpions!

4.0 out of 5 stars a welcome return to a hard rocking style, Sept. 1 2010
This review is from: Unbreakable (Audio CD)
The Scorpions 2004 album Unbreakable is a welcome return to a fairly hard rocking style of performance, something this group hasn't really done since the early 1990's. The song "Blood Too Hot" has a bit of crunch to the guitar sound and lead singer Klaus Meine is fairly spry in his singing. The album is roughly divided in half between power ballads and low key songs and uptempo pieces such as "Blood..." The sound quality is a bit "dirty" sonically speaking, which is a good thing, actually. All in all, Unbreakable shows more spirit than the group has shown in ages, which is very welcome indeed. Fans of this group are certainly not going to be disappointed by this release.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Scorpions!! This is the Scorpions at their best!!, Aug. 8 2007
This review is from: Unbreakable (Audio CD)
The Scorpions have created a masterpiece in Unbreakable. Deep and Dark is a fast-paced rocker. Maybe You, Maybe I is beautiful ballad. The Scorpions have created one of their best albums in a long time. Through My Eyes is another of my favorite songs on the album. This release is a must-have for every fan of the Scorpions.

Deep and Dark is the best song on the album!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Old School Scorps!!!!, Jan. 29 2007
This review is from: Unbreakable (Audio CD)
Wow this is Old School for sure. You want some 80's Scorpions you've got it in Unbreakable!!!!

This album is a guaranteed screamer. If you loved Love at first Sting, you will enjoy this. So many 80's bands attempt to put out an album in the 2000's and it's not worth pennies. Only a rare few have come out on top in my opinion such as Ratt in '99 and now this.

Top Songs!!!

1. Through my Eyes - How did this not reach top of the charts along with bands in the 2000's like Nickelback, Our Lady Peace Etc., This song is the best!!!!the best!!!!I can't stop listening to it, Reminds me of Make it Real from early day Scorps!!!! aWESOME!!!!!

2. Can you Feel it - Old School guitar Rock..Yes remember Rock!!!You'll be banging your head like Grade 9 Highschool in the 80's!!!!I WANT YOU TO FEEL IT!!!

3. This Time, Deep & Dark, Blood to Hot!!! All great rockers. What surprises me the most about this album after their last complete disaster is all the tunes are great!!!!

Rated - Absolute Giggidy!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the best, Oct. 3 2005
This review is from: Unbreakable (Audio CD)
Scorpions are still the number 1 band on my listening list. This album just rocks like no other!

5.0 out of 5 stars UNBREAKABLE, Oct. 3 2004
This review is from: Unbreakable (Audio CD)
A Greatest Band with A Greatest Album. I really like the way they compose their music. I just wish the guitar solos would be longer. Would be great for Scorps to make a solo guitar instrumental album Double CD (with Klaus screaming in background)!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of their best if not the best, July 31 2004
This review is from: Unbreakable (Audio CD)
This album is simply great! It could have been a "Best of". For those who had lost faith to the band I really recommend it! Great guitar riffs, intelligent lyrics,
and a fresh new scorpions sound. I was a bit curious when I heard that the band was back with a new album. Countless bands have said in the past they were back to the roots with a brand new album and so on but this one is no lie. Even though it ressembles to their previous releases in the 80's and 90's, this album has its unique sound. Klaus' voice sounds louder than ever. Their were right they're back to rock again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Unbreakable...unbelievable!, July 28 2004
S. Jones (Port Coquitlam, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unbreakable (Audio CD)
Having been a fanatical Scorps fan since 1982,and particularly loving their albums from the 70's and early 80's, I had lost interest in them over the past decade. I am thrilled to report that "Unbreakable" has renewed my love for them all over again. I dutifully continued to purchase every album they have ever released, but after buying the dreadful "Eye II Eye" I had vowed to never again buy another Scorps album. However, after reading some great reviews of "Unbreakable" and reports that it was a return to the sound of "Blackout", I had no choice but to shell out the money and acquire myself a copy of "Unbreakable". I have to echo the sentiments expressed by all of the other reviewers on this site - this is truly a return to form, and the lyrics are as endearingly silly as ever, making this the best Scorps album since "Love at First Sting". Woo hoo - it's about time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album!!, July 19 2004
T. Mast (Glendale, Az. USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Unbreakable (Audio CD)
I am a Scorpions fan since 1980, and own all of their studio music since "Lovedrive". This their best collection of new songs since "Love at First Sting". The music on this album is top-notch! Considering the age of the three long time members Meine, Schenker, and Jabs this album is one of their best. "Blood Too Hot" makes me feel 18 again. Yeahhh!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Unbreakable
Unbreakable by Scorpions (Audio CD - 2010)