countdown Learn more vpcflyout boutiques-francophones Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on September 8, 2015
They are an exact replacement for the original factory installed speakers on my RV, as limited mounting depth will not allow me to mount anything deeper. For the price they work for sitting outside of the RV, but do lack any real depth of sound and distort easily.
on September 4, 2013
I was pleasantly surprised with the quick delivery service and the quality of the product exceeded my expectations (because of the relatively inexpensive price.)

I will most definitely use Amazon in the future.
on August 21, 2013
The speakers were an exact changeout for the originals therefore fit perfectly. It was an easy change with few tools required
on June 23, 2016
I bought this and I love it. It has helped me so much and the price is unbeatable. The product came is perfect condition and has been very helpful. I would recommend it to all my friends.
on July 18, 2015
wow so quick amazed, lil cheap sounding but its for the RV outside and it did the job.
on May 26, 2015
good service and speakers work just fine for the price thank you gary
on June 26, 2016
Awesome speakers. Same size as my other 5.25's but the mounting hole on these were a little bigger.
on May 17, 2016
Perfect fit and replacement. Shipped super fast. Look and sound great
on June 18, 2015
worked out just fine for the space I had
on January 31, 2016