march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

Size: fits 5 to 6 quart mixers|Change

on April 28, 2016
Too hard to and to many steps to use.
on April 24, 2016
The recipes it comes with aren't great but use some online and it's great.
on April 11, 2016
I love the convenience and control of being able to make my own delicious ice cream at home. I was very pleased with the overall quality of the ice cream that this attachment produces, and would love to be able to make more. Unfortunately, KitchenAid has not built a product to last. After only a few uses, blue liquid began pooling out of the outer shell. There are no visible cracks, but the liquid won't stop! KitchenAid was unwilling to provide an exchange or a refund for the product, rendering me out of pocket.
on March 26, 2016
Leaks!!! I've had it for under 2 years and it's been used about a dozen times. It started leaking blue fluid through a seam. I loved it initially but considering the high cost of purchasing and the few times I've used it I don't recommend buying this.
on March 23, 2016
makes good iceceam
on March 14, 2016
Creamiest, loveliest ice cream ever. You do have to plan ahead, and certain amount of recipe is make-ahead. But the planning is worth it. So good.Yum!
Well worth the $$$
on March 9, 2016
Love making ice cream with this.
on March 9, 2016
We had our first batch of ice cream last night. It sure is easier than using a bucket of ice and salt and turning for a half hour. And delicious too.
on February 20, 2016
I need better recipes as the ones included are not creamy.

See 1 answered question