5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!
Commentaire vidéo Client     Longueur :: 0:08 Min
I got this attachment for my birthday, and I absolutely love it! It can make up to 2 litres in single batch. I give this product a 5 star rating!

There were a few things that I found initially frustrating and annoying; you have to pre-freeze the bowl for a minimum of 15 hours each time you want to make ice cream, and the recipes...
Published on Feb. 7 2012 by Christopher Parr

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed
I bought this a little more than a year ago and loved it when it first arrived. However, after storing in the cupboard for several months over the winter I pulled it out to discover that it is leaking the blue freezing fluid. It is less than a month beyond the warranty period but likely has been leaking for quite a while. I saw lots of comments about the issue online...
Published 20 months ago by SJS

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great attachment for your Kitchenaid., March 10 2014
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
I love making ice cream in this thing. It fits my tilt head machine perfectly but it does not fit my dad's bigger professional bowl lift machine... The bowl fits... the dasher part does not, making it useless for him... make sure you order the correct ice cream bowl for your machine there are two and they look the same, but one is made for the professional machine, (dasher attachment is different), and the other (this one), is made for the standard tilt head machine (which is what I have).

4.0 out of 5 stars Great ice cream maker, Feb. 1 2014
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
This ice cream maker works great with any KitchenAid Stand mixer. It is easy to use and makes great ice cream, however it does take planning (must be frozen for a day before use) and quite a bit of space in the freezer, so it's not something that you can put in the freezer full-time and use on a whim. As a result, I've used it less often than I thought that I would, although it is still a great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well but leaks, July 5 2011
Jonathan Lefrancois "appetize.ca" (Vancouver. CA) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
I've used this product a few times in the past 8 months but recently noticed some blue liquid was leaking from the inner bowl, out to the sides.

I called Kitchenaid and their products are guaranteed one year so they agreed to exchange it.

I did research online about the problem and it seems to be recurring. I was curious if the product had been recalled but I was told it hadn't. I am not sure I would like to risk this happening again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Keeps leaking, Dec 7 2013
Michel Thibodeau (Montreal, QC) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
I'm on my second KA ice cream maker. The first one was returned because it was leaking the blue inner freezer compound. KitchenAid, to their credit, replaced it immediately.
Unfortunately, the second sorbetiere is leaking as well.
Other than that, works great.

2.0 out of 5 stars I loved it but...., Aug. 15 2013
Susan Neufeld (Nanaimo, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
This product makes yummy sorbets and ice cream. My mango-lime sorbet was the best friends and family have ever tasted (and so easy)! Sadly, within 2 months, the product started to leak blue fluid out the back "button" area. Luckily, I purchased the product through Amazon.ca (I am notoriously bad at keeping receipts!) - so have a proof of purchase for the warranty! I will let you know if it leaks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Feb. 7 2012
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
Made about a dozen batches of ice cream and frozen yogurt so far with this, and have had amazing results. Just make sure you have a really cold chest freezer for the bowl, because when i had mine in the freezer part of my fridge, I found the bowl starting to lose its freeze before the ice cream got to the right consistency. When I had it in my chest freezer for a couple nights, it was still freezing cold after the ice cream was done, so if you want great results, you really need a COLD freezer. If youve got that, you cant go wrong with this bowl if your ice cream recipe is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker, Jan. 31 2012
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
This item is absolutely wonderful to work with. The directions are very clear and the finished product doesn't last very long in our household. It arrived very quickly after it was ordered and was put into use within the first few days! It was also packaged so that it would arrive safely. Thanks Amazon for the fantastic service.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 4 2011
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
I have ordered this item twice and was very disappointed each time. The first time it made delicious cookies and cream ice cream. However, upon a second try the paddle would jam and make the whole KA mixer "hop" on the counter and paddle did not stay in place even after many tries. I returned it and decided to give it a second chance thinking that the first one ordered was defective. NOPE not the case. The second maker did the exact same thing. I was hoping for an attachment instead of a free stand maker to save on space...not worth it. I have a few other KA attachments and love them...the ice cream maker was a let down:( I'm now looking into a free stand maker with more luck hopefully. The homemade stuff is so worth the effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, Aug. 14 2014
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
I LOVE this thing! It is so easy to put it together and the ice cream was easy to make. I made the French vanilla recipe that came with it right away except I used real vanilla bean instead and I churned it for a tiny bit longer and then kept it in the freezer and it came out so delicious and creamy. The consistency was kind of soft serve but maybe a little firmer and then more firm once kept frozen in a container. It was really creamy and not at all grainy. My husband loved it and wants me to make the pumpkin recipe next. The instructions were great as they give little tips like keeping the freeze bowl in the back if the freezer and maybe the reviews where they complained about the consistency being too soft are due to not doing this and maybe not churning it long enough. Also, they give ideas about using milk and cream percentages and how changing them give you different consistencies and textures so I found that helpful for if you wanted to make it with less fat but for the first try I decided to stick with the recipe's milk and cream ratio. Overall, really happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars It was a great day when I ordered this attachment for my Kitchenaid ..., Dec 6 2014
Ce commentaire est de: KitchenAid KICA0WH Ice Cream Maker Attachment (Kitchen)
It was a great day when I ordered this attachment for my Kitchenaid stand mixer! I make wholesome, delicious ice cream which is both economical and free of all the GMO's and other junk found in store-bought. There are hundreds of recipes online, some of which require considerable effort and all manner of strange ingredients. Here's a tip: you don't really need any of that! I make the best ice cream ever with just milk, cream (or half and half) sugar and frozen strawberries from my own garden. The attachment is simple to use, easy to clean and makes the ice cream perfectly in very little time. Keep it in the freezer and you can have yummy dessert anytime you want in about 20 minutes. Awesome product!

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›