summer vpcflyout Furniture boutiques-francophones Music Deals Store sports All-New Kindle Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 18, 2016
Amazing soundtrack! The music is enjoyable, mellow and unique!
on January 16, 2016
Buy this album!
on October 14, 2015
Love this music
on January 14, 2015
So expensive for a re-release on vinyl though
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon September 27, 2009
I enjoyed the movie and I liked a few of these songs (Zero 7's "In the Waiting Line" and Frou Frou's "Let Go") but this whole Shins lovefest I don't get. I just find them too fey for words.

There's way too much filler on this and it's sort of like the movie--good but easily forgettable.
on September 11, 2005
"I Just Dont Think I'll Ever Get Over You" by Colin Hay just exemplifies the whole movie and the relationships between all the characters in it....I loved it! I bought the DVD and watched it again for the 3rd time...Its a very intelligent well thought out movie and not too fluffy like alot of material with a young cast....and the soundtrack is the icing on the cake!
on September 3, 2005
first off I'll say I wasn't a big fan of this movie. There are some aspects that are incredibly well shot and orchestrated, but overall I felt cheated out of what could have been an incredible movie.
The soundtrack on the other hand... is perfect.
Every song has such an impact on different emotions, it's quite mystifying really. This isn't only one of my favourite soundtracks of all time, it's one of my favourite CD's of all time.
MUST listen to tracks:
Thievery Corporation - Lebanese Blonde
The Shins - New Slang
Remy Zero - Fair
If they had only added the Travis and Postal Service songs that were featured in the trailer...
on August 23, 2005
This sound track was amazing. There was not one song on it that I did not like.
on January 29, 2005
This CD is probably one of the best I've ever heard! It's absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about it and I am constantly recommending it to everyone! My favourite tracks have to be :
1. Don't Panic - Coldplay
2. Caring is Creepy - The Shins
4. New Slang - The Shins
6. Blue Eyes - Cary Brothers (my favourite on the entire album!)
7. Fair - Remy Zero
12. Let Go - Frou Frou
If you're a fan of any of the artists or bands featured, you'll adore this album! BUY IT!!!!
on January 22, 2005
It's a really nice soundtrack selection made by the director, Zach Braff. I think a lot of the songs get you attached once you start to hear them over a few times. The best songs are "Let Go" by Frou Frou and "Such Great Heights". The rest are okay. The truth is I just got the CD becauase I loved the movie.