4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchaid KFP 760
We always wanted a food processor, and after months of research, we decided on this one, and pull the triger when it's on sale. It's a very nice food processor, does what it should be, the wide mouth is very helpful for big vegetable or fruit. It's very easy to clean.

Ovarall, we are happy for the purchase.
Published on Dec 27 2011 by Ninja

2.0 out of 5 stars Hate if more every time i use it!
Published 23 months ago by LadyEarlGrey

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchaid KFP 760, Dec 27 2011
This review is from: KitchenAid KFPW760WH 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor, White (Kitchen)

Ovarall, we are happy for the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this food processor, Aug. 19 2012
When I received the box from he post guy, I was shocked. It was a huge box within a huge box. Then I opened it up and it was a huge machine with LOTS of accessories. Oh boy, I live in a townhouse, this was just too big for my kitchen. I chickened out, packed it up and decided to send it back. One week later I needed it cos my 4 cup food processor (cuisinart) wasnt going to cut it. I decided to take the plunge and keep the monster, reopened it, set it up and WOW fell in love at second sight. I urge caution, try not to use it for liquids and if you do stay Below the line so that it doesn't leak everywhere. Apart from that side note this is a powerful beautiful machine. Easy to operate and easy to leave out on the counter for all to admire. But try not to move it too much unless you have a guy with bulging muscles standing by because this thing is HEAVY. It blends and processes amazingly well. I use it for baby food in bulk, for pasta sauce (new recipe calls for blending bit messy but stick to the line), onions and houmous. 2-4 short bursts and your food is done. Haven't used the accessories I just packed them away but I have kept the slicer attachments and will try them out. Will repost when I have had some experience with them. Good luck with your purchase. Btw it was a toss up between this and cuisinart 12 cup, this won out as the price was too good at the time 99 Canadian dollars! Bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Food Processor, Oct. 6 2011
I love the Kitchenaid line of products. The fact that this one is three in one is an added bonus. It is ideal for making the New York Style Cheesecakes - it comes out really smooth.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything I want, Jan. 9 2012
Easy to use, is dishwaher safe, and has the ability to perform all sorts of slicing and dicing. It has so many features that it is going to take us a long time to figure them all out. A very handy, powerful food processor.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hate if more every time i use it!, Sept. 3 2013
I bought this when it was on sale! At first i was delighted, big, sturdy and easy to use! What's not love? Then came the cleaning! I have no idea how other people can clean this machine, especially without a dishwasher! I find myself having to wash it 2-3 times because the plastic absorb grease so much. Not only that but whomever designed this did a terrible job! SO many nook and crannies for food to get stuck in.

And then the really bad one: the handle that cannot be open but has slit big enough for food to slip and get stuck in. No amount of cleaning, boiling and disinfecting can get ride of what's inside.

Not to mention that no matter how little liquid i put, the machine always leaks and makes a huge mess.

Extremely disappointed. My Kitchen aid stand mixer is a dream boat, but this food processor makes me put off cooking. Really not a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tool to have in the kitchen, Nov. 17 2012
We bought this food processor while on sale a month ago. A food processor is a great tool, and saves so much time when dicing vegetables or even. The unit is quite easy to clean, and slices and dices like a champ. Refried black beans, chorizo, onion, serrano and garlic mix only takes a few pulse shots to be the perfect consistency, a job that could normally take over 15 minutes cutting into proper pieces and mixing together. The only thing bad is that it does not come with a french fly attachment, but that can be bought separately and the other accessories are more then enough. A tool used daily in our kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Darn Food Processor there is for an Incredible Price, Nov. 30 2012
Have always wanted this food processor as it was recommended by Americas Test Kitchen. From on-line order to it being delivered to my door took 1 1/2 days. I couldn't believe how fast I got it.Amazon delivers at the speed of light.This processor is all it is made out to be and some. I will be using it forever. By the way clean-up is a breeze. The plastic never gets grimy or dirty and there are no water spots after it drys. Just an amazing tool. Amazon is Amazing. The price was $50.00 less than any place I shopped, even with delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surpassed expectations, July 18 2012
This food processor is a dream to use! All the parts are simple to use and the variety of attachments makes it absolutely worth the price. The different size bowls are great for when I'm making a smaller batch of something. Love that it came with a dough blade for breads. Added bonus that I wasn't expecting was the citrus reamer attachments and the egg/cream whipper. This is a very versatile kitchen appliance and I can't wait to use all the attachments. Love that its all dishwasher safe too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bonne qualité et bon achat!, March 21 2012
C'est mon premier robot culinaire, j'ai donc une peu de difficulté à vous faire une comparatif. Préparer les légumes est maintenant plus rapide que ce dont je m'imaginais. Ces principales qualités sont: sa stabilité, sa force et la panoplie d'équipement qui vient avec cet achat. J'ai essayer toutes les lames et tout fonctionne sans problème (contrairement à certains commentaires négatifs).

J'ai commandé cet article sans même l'avoir déjà vu auparavant. La seule chose dont je n'aime pas et la raison de mon 4 étoiles est; son gouleau est si grand qu'ils ont du installer un dispositif de sécurité. Donc, il y a un mécanisme dans le couvercle ce qui donne des inconvénients: On ne peut remplir le gouleau qu'à la moitié, ceci ralentie l'exécution, le nettoyage est plus difficile et il y a un risque que ça brise prématurément comparativment au robot.

Malgré cette déception, je considère quand même que c'est un bon achat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied Customer, Oct. 17 2012
I did not expected a big box, I was so excited couldn't wait to open it, wow, the product look amazing, I went to Costco the next day, bought some ground pork to make Vietnamese meatloaf. The machine a little heavy but work very well, quiet, and I like the beauty of it, so far I only use the large bowl to processing the ground pork, I haven't use the others yet.
It's easy for me to order from Amazon.ca because they are reliable and always on time, thank you.