5.0 out of 5 stars Love this food fixer
Published on Feb. 14 2012 by cooker

3.0 out of 5 stars Parts a problem
This is a very good food processor BUT...I have been waiting a month and a half for a replacement blade. Next promised date of delivery (there have been many) is for next month. There it sits, looking great, doing nothing. Be warned!
Published on Dec 15 2011 by bakersdaughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this food fixer, Feb. 14 2012
This review is from: KitchenAid KFPW760OB 12-Cup Wide Mouth Food Processor, Onyx Black (Kitchen)
I love the deal I got on this food processor... it is amazing quality... I could tell by the weight of it, when I went to take it out of the box, that it was a quality piece of kitchen equipment! I cook a lot and have gone through lots of other brands but I am sure that this will last a lifetime. Quality Quality Quality! It pays to have good tools in the kitchen. Did I mention how quiet it runs? Amazing!... and it comes with all the extras too! If you are thinking about buying this food processor... have NO doubts about the quality of this product. It is the best one I have ever owned.

4.0 out of 5 stars KitchenAid 12 cup, wide mouth food processor, March 18 2012
I purchased this item March 7. It was $170 making the current price about $99 more, so don't be in a hurry to buy.
This is a nice machine but I think its the model designed by the lawyers at Kitchen Aid.
The unit has an ultra wide mouth but the unit only works when the large food pusher is inserted and about a third of the way down. I find this to be a pain. (There is a smaller food pusher that removes from the larger.)
Then again the mouth opening is large enough to insert one's hand so I suppose that is the purpose of the safety feature.
The Amazon price is hard if not impossible to beat but I would caution would be buyers to go in the shops and have a hands on look at the extra wide mouth and the regular size mouth.
KitchenAid 12 cup, wide mouth food processor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product & an even better price!, July 2 2012
Joanne Middleton (Labrador City, Newfoundland Canada) - See all my reviews
If you are looking for an all around great food processor, this is the one. This food processor comes with three bowls (different sizes for different size jobs), different blades for the bowls, chopping blades, and a juicer component. This machine works extremely well. It makes pesto in seconds, blitzes bread crumbs in seconds & chops meat quickly as well. The biggest suprise about this food processor is how quiet it is. A previous Black & Decker processor was very loud and shook. This one is very quiet and doesn't move at all. Hard to believe how much work goes on inside this machine with such little noise. The product is very sturdy and heavy. I would recommend keeping it out on the countertop rather than lifting in in and out of a cupboard all of the time. I highly recommend this machine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product by KitchenAid, June 23 2012
I bought this food processor in black to match my stand mixer. The different bowls are great because they allow me to make use of this machine for large and small jobs.

The first thing I made was a pie. I was too lazy to cut the butter into the flour with a pastry cutter so I dumped everything into the processor. A few pulses later, I had a base for my crust. Time saver!

Having the wide mouth chute was also convenient when I was making cake. I turned the machine on and poured everything into the mix via the chute. No aiming needed. :)

I hand wash my bowls and blades. So far no weird plastic discolouration.

I've made a variety of different things since and have been very pleased with the results. On a side note, I haven't used the juicer yet. I would buy product this again!

3.0 out of 5 stars Parts a problem, Dec 15 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife Loves Her Gift., Sept. 16 2011
My wife needed a new Food Processor. I visited several stores to search for this product. All the stores that I visited could not compare to Amazon's price. The product was sold at a great price, the shipping was free, and it on only took two days to get this product. My wife love all the useful add-ons that were included.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this thing almost every day, June 5 2013
It is strong and sturdy, heavy too. Using the grater and slicers are something I never expected to do, but use those attachments quite often. It comes with a citrus juicer too that makes me wish I had an orange grove.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, March 7 2013
This processor has lots of power, It has a a big mouth for easily adding ingredients and very easy to clean

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not going to lie to you..., Jan. 27 2013
Adam - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I'm not the best in the kitchen. Before I was married, cheerios and ham sandwiches pretty much rounded out my diet. But everything changed when I tied the knot. I learned that a "food processor" was a thing. She began dropping subtle hints about wanting one of these things about a year ago. I asked, "why do we need to process the food after it has already been processed?" She would just blankly stare at me and leave the room. Then one day, she told me to chop up all these vegetables. So I'm chopping and whistling, and before I know it, three hours have passed. I exclaimed that this takes too long. A day later, here we are. Thing hasn't let us down yet. And sliced stuff tastes awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great and helpful kitchen tool, Dec 26 2011
totaly satisfied, great kitchen tool, very easy to use and cleaning and very strong. The delivery took only 3 days!