5.0 out of 5 stars Quantum Leap Season Two
This is a must have for the Quantum Leap fan!
Scott Bakula in his memorable role as Sam Beckett.
This is a must have for the dedicated fan!
Episode guides to peruse and chose.
Published on Nov. 4 2012 by Kimberley Orobko

3.0 out of 5 stars Quantum Leap, a Great show but an average DVD
I just picked this DVD up yesterday and was excited by what I hoped it had to offer. Although it is loaded with all the second season episodes, but as other critics have mentioned there are no extras. I am so happy to be watching my old favorite show again but I wanted to have commentary and extra features.
Universal, I hope you get your act together for further...
Published on June 28 2005 by Shawn

3.0 out of 5 stars Quantum Leap, a Great show but an average DVD, June 28 2005
Ce commentaire est de: Quantum Leap: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
Universal, I hope you get your act together for further discs. I will also echo a concern about the empty pocket that seems like there should be a booklet in there. I was really looking forward to a great booklet about the show but instead get the lonely looking pocket. Was the DVD box maker asleep on the job? This is a bit of a scaled down rip off but at least there is the great episodes of Quantum Leap to enjoy.
Shawn

1.0 out of 5 stars No extras and important music removed!, Dec 16 2004
Mike (London, Ontario) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Quantum Leap: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
All right, what in the world was Universal thinking? First, they advertise on the box that there are bonus materials, and then there isn't anything on the DVDs. Secondly, they have stripped music from many episodes. The songs used in episodes such as "Good Morning, Peoria" and "Another Mother" really set the mood for the episode, and with the muzak they use instead, it really ruins the feel of the show.
Worst of all, "Georgia on My Mind" by Ray Charles was taken out of the episode "M.I.A.", one of the pivotal and most emotional scenes in all of QL.
Universal has angered a lot of fans through this bumbling. I realise that music rights could be an issue, but there was obviously no effort on Universal's part to try to keep these episodes as they originally aired. You can't call it the "complete" second season when this set is far from complete.

3.0 out of 5 stars What? No bonus features?!?!?, Dec 14 2004
seoulman (Scarborough, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Quantum Leap: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
While I was absolutely thrilled to have QL Season 2 delivered to my door by Amazon on its release date, I was extremely disappointed with the lack of production value. Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy to have the episodes on DVD, but THERE WEREN'T ANY EXTRAS! In fact, the pocket where an episode guide might've been put was empty, and even though 'Bonus Features' were listed on the box for disc 3, there were none. Maybe I'm just not good at finding easter eggs, but the lack of any standard bonuses (interviews, outtakes, NBC commercials, etc.)kept this from being a true holiday gift from Universal. Let's hope someone out there can find some easter eggs or else Universal will have to really come up strong for season 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quantum Leap Season Two, Nov. 4 2012
Kimberley Orobko (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Quantum Leap: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
This is a must have for the Quantum Leap fan!
Scott Bakula in his memorable role as Sam Beckett.
This is a must have for the dedicated fan!
Episode guides to peruse and chose.

5.0 out of 5 stars So this is the next best thing. Great series, Aug. 10 2014
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Ce commentaire est de: Quantum Leap: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
Always wanted to join Sam. So this is the next best thing. Great series. Good seller and delivery service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quantum Leap - all season, Nov. 11 2011
Sunnypatch (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Quantum Leap: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
The fun just keeps on happening in this Season. My kids love it and can't wait to watch an episode every night. The show covers such diverse topics and decades and issues - such an underrated show in my opinion. We always wait for and love the catch phrase "Oh Boy..."
: ) Worth it to buy all the Seasons - we love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 6 2014
Johnny (St-Constant, Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
Classic.

Quantum Leap: The Complete Second Season
Quantum Leap: The Complete Second Season by James Whitmore Jr. (DVD - 2004)
CDN$ 36.99 CDN$ 29.72