Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage giftguide Kitchen Kindle Music Deals Store SGG Countdown to Cyber Monday in Lawn & Garden

Format: DVDChange
Price:$107.38+ $3.49 shipping

on March 5, 2004
I recall watching some Jerry Lewis movies when I was a child while visiting my Aunts house. I was entertained. As I grew older I found that Jerry Lewis became lost in childhood memories. However, one late night I was watching television and this movie was on. I had missed the beginning, and had to go to bed before the end, if I hadn't I would have been up to 5:30. I thought this movie was sooo cute, that I just had to order it. And it was worth it. I love the Cinderella gone upside down plot of this movie, and Jerry is an adorable jem. Perhaps I was a fan all along, but this movie had to remind me of it. This movie inspires me to see more of what Jerry has to offer and perhaps view some more of his movies as a grown up! A child grownup that is, who always roots for the underdog!
on May 17, 2001
I've been searching for this tape for awhile now and had a hard time searching for it..thank gosh I found this website. But, my only concern would be that they're not making these tapes anymore as noted on this website. I was primarily looking for the "Errand boy". I would like to purchase the collectable tapes. Either way am still going to do the purchase.
on March 17, 2000
I would like to know why this movie is having so much trouble in being released. I think it has sit on the shelf long enough. The last time it was releaed I was just a kid of 12yrs of age, I would love to see this again before I cannot see any movie at all!
on August 6, 2000
I would like to have this movie. I seen it as a kid about 30 years ago. Now I would like to buy it. Why is it not been released to but yet.
on November 4, 2013
Would recommend this to anyone who likes a good movie with lots of laughter. Sit back and enjoy. Fantastic watch.