biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: N/AChange

on September 13, 2011
I used the KitchenAid grain mill attachment for milling up malted barley for homemade beer and it did a sensational job. I was expecting the product to be composed of cheap plastic but I was suprised to see it's cast aluminum. I'm satisfied, highly recommend.
0Comment21 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2012
There are better grain mills out there, but for alot more money. I think this attachment for putting on your kitchen aid mixer is pretty good for the price you pay. And way quicker than having to grind flour by hand. :-)
on November 1, 2011
I have been making ravioli by hand for several years. I'm now asking myself why I didn't get this sooner! It works amazingly!
on March 22, 2013
Works well and makes amazing orange juice. The only issue I have is that the reservoir for the pulp fills up quickly and it needs to be cleaned out quite often,
on January 13, 2013
A lot better then my manual grain mill, but still a bit sluggish, especially when you have bigger quantities. Does do the job though!
on January 17, 2014
It will grind grain, but even after putting through the machine twice, it will not grind fine enough to make flour. If you only want to grind grain to make grits, go ahead and make this purchase. After much time, energy and money spent on several of the best-rated grain grinders on the market today, the only thing I will recommend is the Blendtec blender. It's ridiculously expensive, but the Blendtec blender is the only thing I have found which will grind grain into flour.
on October 23, 2015
This is a great addition to my Kitchen Aid stand mixer!!! First batch of ravioli were good . .looking forward to making more!
on December 28, 2013
I like that, light, easy for use and easy for wash.
Now, i like to have fresh juice with limon.
Perfect for the job.
on September 5, 2015
Great really nice raviolly maker most definitely worth the money Yes I would buy it again
on September 12, 2014
Works well, but for some reason, I always end up with juice running down my arm and all over the counter.
Perhaps if it were tilted more at an angle it would "drip" better into my juice container.
Love it though, works for all sizes of citrus beautifully. Saves me hours of work.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse