march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: N/A|Change

on May 24, 2014
For those of us lucky enough to have a KitchenAid, this is a great alternative to a citrus juicer, I've been adding attachments to my KitchenAid and just keep using it more and more this way - works great!!! Yet another good reason to leave the KitchenAid on the counter.
on September 13, 2011
I used the KitchenAid grain mill attachment for milling up malted barley for homemade beer and it did a sensational job. I was expecting the product to be composed of cheap plastic but I was suprised to see it's cast aluminum. I'm satisfied, highly recommend.
on September 12, 2014
Works well, but for some reason, I always end up with juice running down my arm and all over the counter.
Perhaps if it were tilted more at an angle it would "drip" better into my juice container.
Love it though, works for all sizes of citrus beautifully. Saves me hours of work.
on July 27, 2012
There are better grain mills out there, but for alot more money. I think this attachment for putting on your kitchen aid mixer is pretty good for the price you pay. And way quicker than having to grind flour by hand. :-)
on March 4, 2016
I use this every week to grind wheat berries into flour. I did what others suggested - to start with the coarse grind and gradually move into the finest grind, and I run it through 3 times. Then I store the flour in the freezer. I do tighten the bolt after the first grind to make sure it stays tight with the movement and i've never had any problems. Love this attachment!
on July 19, 2013
I bought this because it was priced right and I thought...why not? I've used it a few times and it works really well. Easy to clean and well made. My only issue I had was that the juice kept running down my arm. It wasn't that bad but thought it was worth mentioning. I'm glad I bought it.
on May 4, 2016
This unit is make of metal, I like the quality of it. I put spelt and hard wheat berries through it, it suggests not grinding more than 10 cups at time so don't burn out motor. I did 7 cups and worked beautiful. I would recommend
on November 1, 2011
I have been making ravioli by hand for several years. I'm now asking myself why I didn't get this sooner! It works amazingly!
on January 29, 2013
This citrus juicer attachment attaches to any KitchenAid mixer easily through the front attachment port. It works as expected; you just hold up a citrus fruit to the reamer and apply some pressure as the reamer and the mixer motor do all of the hard work. Plenty of juice is extracted from the fruit. This unit is designed in such a way that there are minimal parts to it, making it very easy to clean and store. There is some credibility to the argument that it might have been a better design to have this item function horizontally rather than vertically, but hey, at least it works really well in the vertical position, so it's hard to let that one design flaw both you. Makes quick work of juicing lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruits.
on May 22, 2015
Does the job but the filter always get full too quickly. I don't put the filter and I put a colander in the bowl under it. I'ts a great addition if you already have the mixer (my counter top is very limited is space), but a dedicated citrus juicer probably works better.