march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: N/A|Change

on September 13, 2011
I used the KitchenAid grain mill attachment for milling up malted barley for homemade beer and it did a sensational job. I was expecting the product to be composed of cheap plastic but I was suprised to see it's cast aluminum. I'm satisfied, highly recommend.
on July 27, 2012
There are better grain mills out there, but for alot more money. I think this attachment for putting on your kitchen aid mixer is pretty good for the price you pay. And way quicker than having to grind flour by hand. :-)
on November 1, 2011
I have been making ravioli by hand for several years. I'm now asking myself why I didn't get this sooner! It works amazingly!
on December 28, 2013
I like that, light, easy for use and easy for wash.
Now, i like to have fresh juice with limon.
Perfect for the job.
on March 4, 2016
I use this every week to grind wheat berries into flour. I did what others suggested - to start with the coarse grind and gradually move into the finest grind, and I run it through 3 times. Then I store the flour in the freezer. I do tighten the bolt after the first grind to make sure it stays tight with the movement and i've never had any problems. Love this attachment!
on September 5, 2015
Great really nice raviolly maker most definitely worth the money Yes I would buy it again
on September 12, 2014
Works well, but for some reason, I always end up with juice running down my arm and all over the counter.
Perhaps if it were tilted more at an angle it would "drip" better into my juice container.
Love it though, works for all sizes of citrus beautifully. Saves me hours of work.
on May 24, 2014
For those of us lucky enough to have a KitchenAid, this is a great alternative to a citrus juicer, I've been adding attachments to my KitchenAid and just keep using it more and more this way - works great!!! Yet another good reason to leave the KitchenAid on the counter.
on August 23, 2014
Excellent produit! Tres satisfait de mon achat.
on January 17, 2014
It will grind grain, but even after putting through the machine twice, it will not grind fine enough to make flour. If you only want to grind grain to make grits, go ahead and make this purchase. After much time, energy and money spent on several of the best-rated grain grinders on the market today, the only thing I will recommend is the Blendtec blender. It's ridiculously expensive, but the Blendtec blender is the only thing I have found which will grind grain into flour.