march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Format: VHS Tape|Change

on March 3, 2014
Very enjoyable movie complimenting the book nicely. Would highly recommend this to all age groups as our seven year old grandson has enjoyed it too.
on October 4, 2014
el articulo es una verdadera maravilla para los coleccionistas, tarjetas, libro, y mucho material adicional, finalmente tengo mi coleccion completa
on January 8, 2014
Very entertaining but then I am a Harry Potter fan, both books and the movies. The Blu-Ray just makes it that much better
on January 30, 2014
Vivez l'expérience Harry Potter sur Blu-ray! Une image vive et un son extraordinaire, et ce, pour un prix très abordable.
on August 7, 2004
This movie is THE BEST so far. I love Alfonso Cuaron's way of directing. Ron is even funnier than usual. The only thing that I found about it was that it was more of a teen adelosent movie than usual.
on August 5, 2012
got this because I happen to like shows like this..
going to purchase others in the series..
was very good
on June 17, 2003
The Prisoner of Azkaban is the best of the lot in so far (thats only my opinion). I hope the movie lives up to the book, and i hope they get Sirius Black down. He is my favorite.
on February 27, 2005
To say the least, this is a disappointing release compared to the previous Potter releases.
The bloopers are just too numerous to count in the production.
on November 19, 2013
Absolutely !! I have completed my set now and can finally put the VHS away. I am very happy now.
on July 7, 2011
Like most people, I bought all the Harry Potter movies on DVD as they came out. When I heard they were making extended editions of the films, I figured it was worth it to repurchase and upgrade to bluray. Unlike the first two films, this one is NOT an extended version of the film. The bonus features do include the deleted scenes but they are not reincorporated back into the film. I purchased the first 4 of the Ultimate Editions only to discover that, very misleadingly, only the first two had extended versions. If you already own the series, it's not, in my opinion, worth it to upgrade to these ones. The new bonus content is not worth the extra money and it's the same version of the movie you already own.