5.0 out of 5 stars WOW
Wicked awasome! Trunk is really cool, DVDs are perfect HD...
Extra discs packed with options...
SWEET!
Published on Dec 14 2007 by Narcibell Hermina

3.0 out of 5 stars Harry potter HD DVD
This product is not well explained by the Marketplace seller. You may get confused with your HD upconversion players which is incompatible to these HD DVDs. But Amazon dealt the return steps very efficiently and honestly. I really appreciate this aspect.
Published on Jan. 3 2010 by Sotabdo Debnath

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, Dec 14 2007
Wicked awasome! Trunk is really cool, DVDs are perfect HD...
Extra discs packed with options...
SWEET!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, April 8 2008
Michael Jacob Petel "Mikey" (Canada) - See all my reviews
I bought this item April 7, 2008. I am very happy with it, sure the Plastic Slim Cases would be better, the box makes it a chore to take out and watch the films. But It was a good cheap way to get all five Movies on HD-DVD with the bonus disks. I wish they were combo format, but it's all good. Great Set! I love HD DVD even though its a dead format.

4.0 out of 5 stars Box Set? 30 bucks? Yes Please!, Oct. 15 2009
G. J. Smiley - See all my reviews
Regardless of a "dead" format, HD is HD is HD. I got a player, so I needed movies.

35 bucks delivered to my front door? Who can not resist?

I was impressed with the contents. Even though I was more interested in having the movies, which was cheaper to buy it as a set rather than individually, you also get some neat "collectibles". I use that term loosely in today's day and age, not sure if any of this is going to be worth while in the long run, specially when they keep adding "limited edition" to movies, yet you can still find these movies in bargain bins years later for a fraction of the price new.

You got a player, want the movies, this is worth the value.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have collection, Dec 10 2006
bernie "xyzzy" (Arlington, Texas) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Naturally for pure bibliophiles Movies are no substitute. For the rest of us the movie is the closest representation to the story we will see and we can compare and contrast to the story as it is written.

Regardless of which side of the fence you may be on the movies is the only representation for many. And having them in one collection adds an esthetic plus. This is what movies are all about.

Even if you already own one or two of the films it is worth re-purchasing.

You can read the individual reviews for each film to get a feel for what this series of films is about. Notice that they changed directors on the third film and the feel of the series. You can speculate on the next film; however I would buy the set now and make a decision in the future as to a set of four movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter Collection HD DVD? Yup, it still holds up equally to the Blu-Ray version, Jan. 18 2010
Offers:
* HD-30 Dual-Layer Discs/DVD-9 Dual-Layer Discs
* 1080p/VC-1
* English Dolby TrueHD 5.1 Surround (48kHz/24-bit)
* Seven-Disc Set
* with nice packaging
What more can a fan ask for?

3.0 out of 5 stars Harry potter HD DVD, Jan. 3 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars not dvd player friendly, Dec 29 2009
I thought this was going to be a great collection...but if you don't have a brand new dvd player the discs won't play.We have 2 dvd players one is four years old the other is two.The discs will not play in either of them. So I would go and buy the standard discs if I had to do it all over again.

ARRAY(0xb0462864)