5.0 out of 5 stars Seinfeld, comedic genius!
Published on Dec 7 2004 by Richard Ducloux

1.0 out of 5 stars Good show if you never think
Published on Dec 6 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Seinfeld, comedic genius!, Dec 7 2004
Richard Ducloux (St. Albert, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Seinfeld Gift Set (Seasons 1-3 with Original Script, Salt & Pepper Shakers, and Playing Cards) (DVD)
I don't think anyone needs to hear what the show is about, everyone has seen it, and TV Guide gave it the title of best show ever. Some people don't understand the humor, and this is fine because there are other shows out there you might "get". Seinfeld is comedic genius and for the poor souls out there who don't think it is or believes that its not a thinking show, you are missing out on about 75% of the humor. And therefore missing out big time. Seinfeld, the only show who's re-runs never get old.

5.0 out of 5 stars RESPONSE TO SLOW-WITTED GUY FROM DC, Dec 7 2004
Richard Ducloux (St. Albert, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
I think the review was for the DVD as a whole. We didn't want your useless opinion because you couldn't understand the humor.Every one has seen the show, thats why it is rated the best show ever by TV guide. So we didn't ask what the show was about. Seinfeld is comedic genius. It is OK not to understand it.
I know people that don't "get it". They are looking for three's company humor. Each to their own. Seinfeld humor needs thinking, and if you don't think so, you are not catching 75% of the jokes. Therefore missing out big time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Jan. 18 2013
K. Mccoy (Canada) - See all my reviews
If there is anything you should buy for yourself or for others this is it. It is the gift that keep on giving. When I feel out of sorts I put on Seinfeld and it is just what the doctor ordered. It is a classic. It is the Casa Blanca of comedy. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding set, terrible price, May 10 2005
Bill S (Barrie, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This same set sells for $108 at Costco. Hardly competitive pricing.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Comedy TV series, Dec 16 2004
By A Customer
My husband and I own the entire 'I Love Lucy', 'The Honeymooners' and the 'Dean Martin Roasts' all on VHS/DVD and we watch them frequently as we truly enjoy them. However, Seinfeld wins hands down over all 3. It's going to be a long time before another comedy tv series equivalent to Seinfeld comes along ! We love the DVD set....it's worth the $$s

1.0 out of 5 stars Good show if you never think, Dec 6 2004
By A Customer
This is the perfect show for someone who dosn't want to think. Now I am the kind of person that actually *likes* to use my brain so this show is not for me. For those of you who have decided to give up the art of thinking you will love this show. And for those of you who like it think for a moment about the actions of the main charasters. Do you know anyone who acts that stupid? If so RUN. Run far, far away.