countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on December 7, 2004
I don't think anyone needs to hear what the show is about, everyone has seen it, and TV Guide gave it the title of best show ever. Some people don't understand the humor, and this is fine because there are other shows out there you might "get". Seinfeld is comedic genius and for the poor souls out there who don't think it is or believes that its not a thinking show, you are missing out on about 75% of the humor. And therefore missing out big time. Seinfeld, the only show who's re-runs never get old.
on December 16, 2004
My husband and I own the entire 'I Love Lucy', 'The Honeymooners' and the 'Dean Martin Roasts' all on VHS/DVD and we watch them frequently as we truly enjoy them. However, Seinfeld wins hands down over all 3. It's going to be a long time before another comedy tv series equivalent to Seinfeld comes along ! We love the DVD set....it's worth the $$s
on May 10, 2005
This same set sells for $108 at Costco. Hardly competitive pricing.
on December 7, 2004
I think the review was for the DVD as a whole. We didn't want your useless opinion because you couldn't understand the humor.Every one has seen the show, thats why it is rated the best show ever by TV guide. So we didn't ask what the show was about. Seinfeld is comedic genius. It is OK not to understand it.
I know people that don't "get it". They are looking for three's company humor. Each to their own. Seinfeld humor needs thinking, and if you don't think so, you are not catching 75% of the jokes. Therefore missing out big time.
on January 18, 2013
If there is anything you should buy for yourself or for others this is it. It is the gift that keep on giving. When I feel out of sorts I put on Seinfeld and it is just what the doctor ordered. It is a classic. It is the Casa Blanca of comedy. :)
on August 11, 2015
hours of laughter of this great series!
on September 2, 2015
Nice box set with the puffy shirt
on February 20, 2015
Great product! Great Seller!
on December 6, 2004
This is the perfect show for someone who dosn't want to think. Now I am the kind of person that actually *likes* to use my brain so this show is not for me. For those of you who have decided to give up the art of thinking you will love this show. And for those of you who like it think for a moment about the actions of the main charasters. Do you know anyone who acts that stupid? If so RUN. Run far, far away.