5.0 out of 5 stars Fire In The Sky
I had been searching for this DVD for a long time but finally gave up. When I found it I was thrilled! Thank you for the quick delivery and this great DVD for my collection..
Published 3 months ago by Kammy Shaw

1.0 out of 5 stars Great movie but...
The format does not play in North America, this DVD was shipped from the UK. Why a movie that will not play in North America is on Amazon.ca is beyond me. My fault I guess for not looking into it more however a product like this should come with a warning before purchasing.
Published 2 months ago by Dave Hughes

1.0 out of 5 stars Great movie but..., May 17 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT LABELED REGION 2, July 20 2014
Slimy region 2 distributors! May a huge planet stop right before smashing into Earth and instead gently land on your dried up nuts. I hope they pop all over your ill intentions and you can taste the seed of corruption. I hope you get abducted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire In The Sky, April 12 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD in very good condition, Jan. 15 2013
This review is from: Fire in the Sky (DVD)
The DVD is in very good condition and the movie is quite appropriate at a time when scientist just announce that there could be billions of planets like earth in our own galaxi.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking movie., Jan. 2 2013
This review is from: Fire in the Sky (DVD)
This was a well done movie that really made you wonder about life 'out there.' It was very freaky to watch and you wonder about how much of it is really true. 'Based on true events' always makes you wonder what is true and what is fabricated.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST ALIEN ABDUCTION MOVIE EVER!, June 24 2004
Adam Johnson (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fire in the Sky (VHS Tape)
BEST ALIEN ABDUCTION MOVIE EVER!, thats all that needs to be said!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fire In the sky, Oct. 21 2011
This review is from: Fire in the Sky (VHS Tape)
I ordered Fire In The Sky because I had this video before ,but it had disappeared ,I loved and enjoyed the movie very much because it was based on a true story about Travis Walton a young man who had been abducted by a UFO ,and what this guy went through wasn't easy ,It makes one think what if it would have been me they picked up that day ,
I am very pleased with the video it arrived in very good condition and played like a new video ,thank you amazon you have me hooked I have ordered a few more and will be ordering from you again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I got it !, July 5 2011
This review is from: Fire in the Sky (Bilingual) (DVD)
I was very pleased to receive the DVD I ordered even with the postal strike we had in Canada. No scratches on the DVD. Someone has wanted to own this video for a long time and I didn't tell them I was ordering it. They will be very happy. Thank you again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 15 2004
Adam Johnson (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fire in the Sky (VHS Tape)
I have seen the movie so many times. I find my self renting it every year, or at least seeing it some how, this year I have seen it 3 times already. When I talk about aliens, and UFO's with people this movie always comes into the equation. I'm a major in Film in college, and this is my number 1 in the alien abduction categorey. Dont worry folks you should be seeind more then a few great alien movies comming out in theaters with me alive! so get ready, I'm starting my second as we speak.

5.0 out of 5 stars Give it six stars, Jan. 1 2004
This review is from: Fire in the Sky (VHS Tape)
Man do I love this movie, I seen it coutless times and it still graps my attention. Based on a true story about a man who was abducted by aliens. You see him before he was abducted, his family and friends and how he was treated by the aliens in the SKY. This movie is so scary because its TRUE!

Fire in the Sky
Fire in the Sky by Robert Lieberman (DVD)
CDN$ 63.97