5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous
i bought these for my sister - she was so excited because the chips feel like your at a real casino
she was just thrilled
the case they come in is perfect!!
Published 6 months ago by Jeni Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and dirty
The only positive feedback I can give about this order was the quick shipment. When I opened the amazon box, both ends of the package were opened and torn. After seeing the package opened I instantly examined the case and found 2 decently sized dents on it. I then opened the case to find the chips coated with dust, almost like it had been sitting in some dirty garage for...
Published 5 months ago by Jodi

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, Sept. 20 2013
This review is from: Fat Cat 55-0605 Hold'em Dealer Poker Chip Set, 500 Chips (Sports)
she was just thrilled
the case they come in is perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, sturdy, Great Condition, May 12 2013
Aside from the package arriving later than expected (no fault of seller), everything about this set was what I expected it to be - chips are weighty and in good condition, the hinges and latches on the case seem sturdy, and I feel comfortable holding the case by the handle without worrying about it possibly opening and dropping chips on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, heavy and solid set, Aug. 24 2012
Hi,

I really like the set, it is made of very good components and all chips are solid.
The card decks are so-so'ish in terms of quality. I have used the set for 6-7 months now and I already bought 2 new sets of plastic cards.

Overall, I'm happy about my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who knows what a real chip should be and feel like.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, May 14 2012
Bernard Gauthier (Trois-Rivières, Québec Canada) - See all my reviews
This set is perfect. It doesn't feel plastic at all. Perfect kit for saturday night poker game with friends. The case is strong too, with 3 latches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 5 2014
This is my first time purchasing online, and I couldn't be happier with this product!

The packaging is impeccable! Upon receiving the delivery box, I opened it right away to find another colorful box with illustrations of the poker chip set. Then, I opened that second box to find the poker chip set securely bubble wrapped inside of it. It was heavier than I thought, which makes it all the more authentic I guess...

Definitely worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price., Jan. 8 2014
Item arrived dirty with a few packs of the chips open with dirty fingerprints on them as well as the dice and dealer chips and a scratch on the outside of the case. Not a big deal as it all washed off (except the scratch which doesn't affect the funtion, and frankly, it's too heavy to bother returning for that reason) However, I bought it as a gift and don't want him thinking I bought something second hand so I'll have some explaining to do. I'm guessing I received a display model. The case and it's handle are also too light for the heavy weight of the chips. That being said, the actual set is great quality for the price and it will be used at home so the carrying case doesn't have to stand up to much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat Cat Makes Lots Of Friends!, Jan. 7 2014
I purchased Fat Cat at a great price at the beginning of December. I never used it until this past weekend, when I hosted our poker league with 15 players. I kinda lucked out as the league organizer forgot to bring his poker chips, but I remembered my purchase. We easily had enough chips for everyone to play, and two new decks of cards for the game. I didn't win that night, but I won't condem my chips :). Great deal for a great product for a great night!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy husband, Jan. 7 2014
It was a gift, but he was pretty happy with the quality of the poker pieces. The shipping was disappointing - the box was not wrapped and so you could see what it was, and then the box was not appropriate for gifting (had to take out of box to gift) so perhaps a little more care next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, Dec 7 2013
Chips arrived really fast, no problems with the set. I thought it came with Dice but it didn't. The case is pretty sturdy, but I'm not a big fan of the third latch in the middle to open the case, but I'm just being picky. I'm giving the set away anyway, I put a friends poker set down on the floor and the handle broke and shot off, figured I would get him a new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, bad shipping., Nov. 15 2013
Product is nice. Purchased as a gift, but it was shipped to me without any packaging. Just a label slapped on the original box, which was subsequently pretty beat up when it arrived.

ARRAY(0xadaad390)