5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous
i bought these for my sister - she was so excited because the chips feel like your at a real casino
she was just thrilled
the case they come in is perfect!!
Published 10 months ago by Jeni Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR customer service!
This set was shipped to me with missing three red chips and one green chip. I was then told by Amazon to contact the manufacturer to have them replaced. The manufacturer told me it was Amazons responsibility as I bought the set from them. So I'm left missing chips and no one feels like taking responsibility... Pretty ridiculous.
Published 8 days ago by Dan Schreiber

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, Sept. 20 2013
This review is from: Fat Cat 55-0605 Hold'em Dealer Poker Chip Set, 500 Chips (Sports)
she was just thrilled
the case they come in is perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, sturdy, Great Condition, May 12 2013
Aside from the package arriving later than expected (no fault of seller), everything about this set was what I expected it to be - chips are weighty and in good condition, the hinges and latches on the case seem sturdy, and I feel comfortable holding the case by the handle without worrying about it possibly opening and dropping chips on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, heavy and solid set, Aug. 24 2012
Hi,

I really like the set, it is made of very good components and all chips are solid.
The card decks are so-so'ish in terms of quality. I have used the set for 6-7 months now and I already bought 2 new sets of plastic cards.

Overall, I'm happy about my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who knows what a real chip should be and feel like.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, May 14 2012
Bernard Gauthier (Trois-Rivières, Québec Canada) - See all my reviews
This set is perfect. It doesn't feel plastic at all. Perfect kit for saturday night poker game with friends. The case is strong too, with 3 latches.

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR customer service!, July 14 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 25 2014
good delivery time, worth the money. product is as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit, June 23 2014
Great kit. Nice heavy chips. Can easily be used for two games simultaneously. It's a bit heavy and paint is weak on some chips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 9 2014
NIce box case and chips look and feel just like the ones at the Casino. It also came in on time which i like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, June 3 2014
Green Thumb (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
Great quality at a good price. |And the cards are decent too! I think they brought me luck...won large the first game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Feb. 5 2014
This is my first time purchasing online, and I couldn't be happier with this product!

The packaging is impeccable! Upon receiving the delivery box, I opened it right away to find another colorful box with illustrations of the poker chip set. Then, I opened that second box to find the poker chip set securely bubble wrapped inside of it. It was heavier than I thought, which makes it all the more authentic I guess...

Definitely worth the money!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›