5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous
i bought these for my sister - she was so excited because the chips feel like your at a real casino
she was just thrilled
the case they come in is perfect!!
Published 12 months ago by Jeni Hamilton

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and dirty
Published 11 months ago by Jodi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and dirty, Nov. 1 2013
This review is from: Fat Cat 55-0605 Hold'em Dealer Poker Chip Set, 500 Chips (Sports)
The only positive feedback I can give about this order was the quick shipment. When I opened the amazon box, both ends of the package were opened and torn. After seeing the package opened I instantly examined the case and found 2 decently sized dents on it. I then opened the case to find the chips coated with dust, almost like it had been sitting in some dirty garage for years. Needless to say, this package will be sent back to the provider. Pretty disapointing

1.0 out of 5 stars Do yourself a favour and buy a different set, Aug. 1 2014
I don't write reviews often, and I purchase from amazon a lot....so that should say something about how disappointed I am with this product.

I'm not sure where to start....overall the set is terrible quality. The chips don't feel right. Maybe it's because they're "Claytec"(whatever that is) and not clay. Maybe it's because the paint job is so terrible(Every other chip has MAJOR imperfections in the design....they're like snowflakes). The case, also is quite flimsy, and the snaps are especially flimsy. It's the kind of thing that you know will break if you use it more than a few times. The divider is also made of that thin plastic(tec?) material that you know will break before long

In the notes for the item, it states "150 white and 150 blue chips, 100 red chips, 50 green and 50 black chips". Other reviewers complained of missing chips, I was lucky in only missing 1, but the colours were 150 white, 150 RED, 100 BLUE, 50 green and 50 black.

I didn't open either of the packages of cards, as I plan on returning the set, but they seem to be of equally terrible quality to everything else.

All in all, if you've never played with a good set before, and you don't care what they look like, or if you're missing some....you may not be disappointed.

In any case, I would suggest avoiding this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, Sept. 20 2013
she was just thrilled
the case they come in is perfect!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, sturdy, Great Condition, May 12 2013
Aside from the package arriving later than expected (no fault of seller), everything about this set was what I expected it to be - chips are weighty and in good condition, the hinges and latches on the case seem sturdy, and I feel comfortable holding the case by the handle without worrying about it possibly opening and dropping chips on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, heavy and solid set, Aug. 24 2012
Hi,

I really like the set, it is made of very good components and all chips are solid.
The card decks are so-so'ish in terms of quality. I have used the set for 6-7 months now and I already bought 2 new sets of plastic cards.

Overall, I'm happy about my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who knows what a real chip should be and feel like.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, May 14 2012
Bernard Gauthier (Trois-Rivières, Québec Canada) - See all my reviews
This set is perfect. It doesn't feel plastic at all. Perfect kit for saturday night poker game with friends. The case is strong too, with 3 latches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you amazon for my lovely poker set, July 23 2014
ok first of all Amazon delivered my poker set in fast order very impressed . The poker set it self is of high quality. The poker chips feel nice and smooth like real casino chips. Everything was wrapped nicely the case is nice as well. Now when I have poker night at my place it will be alot better. I used to have poker chips from the dollar store lol This set is amazing and I am very happy with it

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR customer service!, July 14 2014
This set was shipped to me with missing three red chips and one green chip. I was then told by Amazon to contact the manufacturer to have them replaced. The manufacturer told me it was Amazons responsibility as I bought the set from them. So I'm left missing chips and no one feels like taking responsibility... Pretty ridiculous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, June 25 2014
good delivery time, worth the money. product is as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kit, June 23 2014
Great kit. Nice heavy chips. Can easily be used for two games simultaneously. It's a bit heavy and paint is weak on some chips.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›