countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store Tools sports

on July 6, 2016
This was for my wife, the gambler. I'm hoping she learns how to win at poker so I can retire. So far, she has been losing at friendly games. All this to say she loves this Poker Chip set. Now if only her luck could change before I end up in the poor house!
on April 29, 2016
Ok, all i have to say about this set of Poker chips is that they are AMAZING!

I bought this set of chips because of the amount in the set, the slim design carrying case and awesome looking chips. What i got when i received this product was much much more.

I will start with the carrying case the poker chips come in. Completely sturdy, reinforced in the right spots. Secure clips have not failed me since i bought this and i have had it for years. I have dropped it, bumped it on doors and door frames and it has never came open or got dented. It looks great aswell.

Inside the box we have 2 decks of cards, Dice, and Dealer Button, which i am still using today, which have been used over and over again. Great quality. A few edges are starting to wear on the cards but with the amount of cards played, was a great bonus to the set.

Now the chips. They look awesome, they feel amazing. Heavy and stury cannot ask for any better. They have no blemishes at all over years of use. No fading, no paint off, just like brand new. You can feel how sturdy they are by the weight. I have held chips that friends have bought and those feel insignificant and cheap compared to these. Plus, each line of chips which you can see in the case come individually wrapped so you only need to open the amount you need.

So my thoughts are buy this you will not be disappointed. There is only one con to this set.....I own em and they let me lose most of the time in the games i play... haha

5 Stars for sure

Let the Royal Flush's roll!!
on May 9, 2015
Definitely not worth the money. Not sure is someone had returned this set previously but half the chips were open in the cellophane and the case was damaged inside. The overall quality of the chips, even if the case inside wasn't crappy, is less than I was expecting.
on August 1, 2014
I don't write reviews often, and I purchase from amazon a lot....so that should say something about how disappointed I am with this product.

I'm not sure where to start....overall the set is terrible quality. The chips don't feel right. Maybe it's because they're "Claytec"(whatever that is) and not clay. Maybe it's because the paint job is so terrible(Every other chip has MAJOR imperfections in the design....they're like snowflakes). The case, also is quite flimsy, and the snaps are especially flimsy. It's the kind of thing that you know will break if you use it more than a few times. The divider is also made of that thin plastic(tec?) material that you know will break before long

In the notes for the item, it states "150 white and 150 blue chips, 100 red chips, 50 green and 50 black chips". Other reviewers complained of missing chips, I was lucky in only missing 1, but the colours were 150 white, 150 RED, 100 BLUE, 50 green and 50 black.

I didn't open either of the packages of cards, as I plan on returning the set, but they seem to be of equally terrible quality to everything else.

All in all, if you've never played with a good set before, and you don't care what they look like, or if you're missing some....you may not be disappointed.

In any case, I would suggest avoiding this set.
on June 16, 2015
Package was shipped quickly and that is the only thing good about the order. It was damaged, the chips were scattered inside of the case, the case was dented to the point it won't properly close. Very disappointed in this purchase and am returning it.
Don't buy this because it will come damaged.
review image review image
on February 5, 2014
This is my first time purchasing online, and I couldn't be happier with this product!

The packaging is impeccable! Upon receiving the delivery box, I opened it right away to find another colorful box with illustrations of the poker chip set. Then, I opened that second box to find the poker chip set securely bubble wrapped inside of it. It was heavier than I thought, which makes it all the more authentic I guess...

Definitely worth the money!
on July 23, 2014
ok first of all Amazon delivered my poker set in fast order very impressed . The poker set it self is of high quality. The poker chips feel nice and smooth like real casino chips. Everything was wrapped nicely the case is nice as well. Now when I have poker night at my place it will be alot better. I used to have poker chips from the dollar store lol This set is amazing and I am very happy with it
on August 24, 2012
Hi,

I really like the set, it is made of very good components and all chips are solid.
The card decks are so-so'ish in terms of quality. I have used the set for 6-7 months now and I already bought 2 new sets of plastic cards.

Overall, I'm happy about my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who knows what a real chip should be and feel like.
on May 12, 2013
Aside from the package arriving later than expected (no fault of seller), everything about this set was what I expected it to be - chips are weighty and in good condition, the hinges and latches on the case seem sturdy, and I feel comfortable holding the case by the handle without worrying about it possibly opening and dropping chips on the floor.
on November 1, 2013
The only positive feedback I can give about this order was the quick shipment. When I opened the amazon box, both ends of the package were opened and torn. After seeing the package opened I instantly examined the case and found 2 decently sized dents on it. I then opened the case to find the chips coated with dust, almost like it had been sitting in some dirty garage for years. Needless to say, this package will be sent back to the provider. Pretty disapointing