summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on February 5, 2014
This is my first time purchasing online, and I couldn't be happier with this product!

The packaging is impeccable! Upon receiving the delivery box, I opened it right away to find another colorful box with illustrations of the poker chip set. Then, I opened that second box to find the poker chip set securely bubble wrapped inside of it. It was heavier than I thought, which makes it all the more authentic I guess...

Definitely worth the money!
on July 23, 2014
ok first of all Amazon delivered my poker set in fast order very impressed . The poker set it self is of high quality. The poker chips feel nice and smooth like real casino chips. Everything was wrapped nicely the case is nice as well. Now when I have poker night at my place it will be alot better. I used to have poker chips from the dollar store lol This set is amazing and I am very happy with it
on August 24, 2012
Hi,

I really like the set, it is made of very good components and all chips are solid.
The card decks are so-so'ish in terms of quality. I have used the set for 6-7 months now and I already bought 2 new sets of plastic cards.

Overall, I'm happy about my purchase and would recommend it to anyone who knows what a real chip should be and feel like.
on May 12, 2013
Aside from the package arriving later than expected (no fault of seller), everything about this set was what I expected it to be - chips are weighty and in good condition, the hinges and latches on the case seem sturdy, and I feel comfortable holding the case by the handle without worrying about it possibly opening and dropping chips on the floor.
on March 24, 2016
Cards are crap and it's not the greatest quality but it's way better than plastic chips and they feel nice in your hand. Im completely satisfied with mine. All the chips came wrapped in plastic so they were new so maybe I got lucky? I would definetly buy it again for myself for home poker games with friends. I don't know if you'd want to get it for a gift because the inside of mine was a tiny bit beat up. Carrying case on mine was perfect aswell.
If you want a set to keep at home just to have to play with friends or family, I'd pick this up. Relatively cheap for what you get. Chips are decently weighted and feel nice. Cards are easily replaceable.
on September 20, 2013
i bought these for my sister - she was so excited because the chips feel like your at a real casino
she was just thrilled
the case they come in is perfect!!
on December 7, 2015
Awesome set a chips for the price.

Nice weight to them, not all are perfect but again that's what you trade off for the price point. no complaints here
on May 14, 2012
This set is perfect. It doesn't feel plastic at all. Perfect kit for saturday night poker game with friends. The case is strong too, with 3 latches.
on January 7, 2014
I purchased Fat Cat at a great price at the beginning of December. I never used it until this past weekend, when I hosted our poker league with 15 players. I kinda lucked out as the league organizer forgot to bring his poker chips, but I remembered my purchase. We easily had enough chips for everyone to play, and two new decks of cards for the game. I didn't win that night, but I won't condem my chips :). Great deal for a great product for a great night!!!
on March 8, 2015
The overall quality of the chips is decent I guess. The overall finish on them could be better. Found defects on a bunch of them.. Also, the case came all smashed on the inside, looks like it had a hard road to my door... Thankfully I was only purchasing this set solely for the chips. So not a big deal. Doubled up my chip count with this purchase to fill a new acrylic 1000 count case.