5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cast Iron
Been using this to sear steak and I would steak, my cooking definitely changed a lot. Tenderloin, sirloin, salmon steaks are now perfectly cooked. Put it on high when begins to smoke will create a nice crust on your meats. Will buy bigger sizes next time. This thing lasts forever.
Published 7 months ago by Renato Salvador Jr

3.0 out of 5 stars Black flecks?
Published 16 months ago by Theresa Guy

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Cast Iron, May 16 2014
This review is from: Lodge L6SK3 9-Inch Logic Pre-Seasoned Skillet (Black) (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic pan, Nov. 30 2013
This is a fantastic cast iron pan. For scale, the size allows you to cook two eggs without touching. Smaller than a dinner plate. Also you should still season the pan even if it says it's preseasoned.

3.0 out of 5 stars Black flecks?, Aug. 25 2013
Was surprised the first time I used the pan at how many black flecks were in the eggs. I found out that with the 'pre-seasoning' that this happens. I believe it's the seasoning coming off. I now plan on leaving pan in an outside fire to burn off the seasoning and start fresh. I thought by buying the pre-season I was making things easier, but unfortunately it will be a lot more work than I had planned on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Item (Satisfied), April 5 2013
Great pan, my first iron cast pan. Good Quality. Pretty heavy but kinda tricky to clean, cause I usually wash with soap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, Dec 27 2012
Sharath (Selangor, Malaysia) - See all my reviews
This is a good high quality product that we use on a daily basis. It is a little heavy but that is to be expected considering the material. It is tough and I am sure it will last a long time if we continue to follow the care instructions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Nov. 23 2012
This skillet is of very good quality for the price! I had wanted cast iron kitchenware for a while now and am quite happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first skillet!, Sept. 8 2012
After reading many reviews, I decided to purchase this skillet as my first one. I absolutely love that it is pre-seasoned! I have used this all summer, everytime I BBQ, to make the best sauteed onions! It is the perfect size for onions, as it is rather small. I will definitely being purchasing more Lodge skillets!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little addition!, Dec 22 2011
This is a beautiful little addition to my kitchen! It's a good size for small fry jobs (a couple of eggs, a small stir-fry), and the pre-seasoned feature makes all clean-up easy (but I do oil mine between jobs). Heating is even, so pancakes turn out beautifully golden, and vegetables cook in the time and order as expected. I think I'll also buy one of the larger cast iron skillets even though they tend to be quite heavy. Remember, handles are hot on cast iron pans! Hope you enjoy your purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 14 2014