5.0 out of 5 stars A Miracle Indeed

2.0 out of 5 stars I hesitate to buy the dvd
Published on Dec 7 2003 by William B. Storey

2.0 out of 5 stars I hesitate to buy the dvd, Dec 7 2003
William B. Storey (Jupiter, FL United States) - See all my reviews
I hestitate to buy this dvd because I bought the vhs thinking i was getting the original theatrical release. I didn't. I got the version I see on TNT every Thanksgiving. The version that is cut up from years past. People always write that the part they love is when Maureen O'Hara and John Payne find Kris's cane by the fire place in the house for sale. For me the part that makes the movie is always cut. Tommy Mera is just done with his testimony in court and asks Kris on his way out of court for an offical football helmut and Kris says OK. After the happy resolution of the trail Maureen O'Hara ask Kris to dinner party, but Kris says it is Christmas Eve. The next scene should be the Mera house Christmas morning and Tommy getting his football helmut and mom and dad saying I didn't get it while Tommy is wearing this over sized football helmut. Until I see a completely restored version I will not buy the dvd.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Miracle Indeed, Aug. 1 2012
This movie is one of the greatest Christmas stories ever! This was so entertaining that I was laughing for weeks. It may seem like a fairy tale, but it teaches good morals. Who says Santa Claus is not real? I recommend for everyone to watch this movie at Christmas time or any other time of the year. The newer version of the movie is also good, but the two are quite different. The other version makes some good points, but I like the part of this movie about the postal service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, May 25 2014
Cecil Ashley - See all my reviews
This is an old clissic that I love and am very happy to have my own copy. Perfect Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, May 3 2014
This movie was purchased as a gift for my Dad and he really enjoys it. I .would deal with this sender again

5.0 out of 5 stars The Christmas Collection, Feb. 4 2014
There are certain movies that are necessary for those Christmas times when you can and want to find time to watch a classic and the ability to watch them commercial free is a blessing.

Cannot wait until Christmas 2014.

This movie is a little better in black and white but the technology advancement in inevitable.

5.0 out of 5 stars a good movie for the price, Jan. 8 2014
This review is from: Miracle on 34th Street (DVD)
its a good movie its shows natalie wood as a young person and its the orginal movie miracle on 34 street

4.0 out of 5 stars Toujours aussi bon, Dec 19 2013
Pour la période de Noël c'est un film que j'ai beaucoup aimé malgré son âge. Les acteurs sont très bons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, Oct. 23 2013
This is the original classic version, which is heads over in quality and acting than the remake from the 90's? Natalie Wood as a little girl, Maureen O'Hara, a classic! actress who is elegant, and all the other actors make this an excellent movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas Classic!, Sept. 8 2013
This review is from: Miracle on 34th Street (DVD)
I have been watching this movie since my childhood and now that I'm a grandmother I still think it's amazing! Share it with your grandkids....it makes "believing in Santa" the best thing you can do!

5.0 out of 5 stars A heart warming film for the Christmas Season, July 9 2013
Robert Asgeirsson (Surrey, British Columbia, CA) - See all my reviews
I enjoyed this perennial favourite again this year. Decided to buy my own copy when it didn't show on the air a few years ago. Blu-ray quality is excellent.

Miracle on 34th Street
Miracle on 34th Street by George Seaton (DVD - 2009)
CDN$ 16.98
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available