Format: Audio CD|Change

on March 28, 2013
RDJ is so great.......musician, actor, hunk o hunk burning love....of course everything about him is incredible including his commitment to his fam and fitness
on March 4, 2014
Nice deep music on this CD and Robert has such a great sultry voice. I could listen to it for hours :)
on December 16, 2004
Finally... music that hits you in the brain,the heart and the stomach.It is so fine that i can't find a category to attach it to other than that it is so new to the scene, that it makes everything else out there secondary.It is one of the few CD's that hit me out of the blue so hard,when i put it in the cd player i listened to it three times none stop.Lastly before this gets sounding to sappy,three words..buy it quickly.
on December 6, 2004
I was a big fan of Downey's rendition of "the River" from the Alley Mcbeal sound track and I recently heard him perform on the Tonight show. This is a departure from what I would normally purchase but there's something very sexy about his voice.
The cover of "Your move" and "a Man like me" are favorites. He can croon to me anytime.
on October 21, 2015
One of my favorites. I like his voice.
on March 24, 2015