march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on April 16, 2015
Finally I have closure. I watched the whole series a few years back but could not find this movie anywhere. Was it awesome? No. Was it mind-blowing? No. Was it better than I expected it to be? For sure! If you are a fan of Farscape and have yet to watch The Peacekeeper Wars, I highly recommend that you get yourself a copy. If you are not a Farscape fan, or are looking to get into the franchise, do not start here.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 7, 2014
The series was disappointing in terms of special effect and the general story-line (certainly even series done at the same time had better special effects) and worse of all was the ending. This movie, corrected a lot of defects and if you have the series already you need to get this one to complete things and to wrap the storyline up.
on March 9, 2013
I was really excited to find this set as the finale to Farscape series which was given to me as a gift. Surprisingly, I really enjoyed the series which was supposed to be the complete set and was, up to the point where production had stopped. Over a year later The Peacekeeper Wars was filmed. This set was the icing on the cake and
on February 22, 2013
I loved farscape when it was on TV - this was a good wrap up of the series - and fairly typical of wrap ups I'd reckon. some things didn't really come together for me, some parts worked really well, and some I just accepted because I wanted to see what else would happen.
on June 25, 2013
you have to watch the Finale of this Sci-fi show. It won't disappoint you. Last battle scenes are magnificent, costumes, make up as good as you could expect. Some parts are predictable, but some will surprise you!
on December 21, 2012
I hated that I got into 4 seasons on netflix just to have it end like it did. Thank goodness that they made a sequel . This is a must for any fan...too bad it is not on blu-ray.
on June 7, 2014
It's always sad to see decent shows get canceled before they really have time to tell their stories, but this movie gives Farscape a chance to wrap it all up. Well done.
on June 1, 2014
This is the ending that us FarScape junkies deserved!! The ending of the series left us feeling hallow and alone and this fills the gapping hole in our souls!!
on February 26, 2015
Excellent series, too bad it didn't last longer. Shame when good shows don't get a good time or broadcast source. The DVD cases etc are all nice quality.
on May 27, 2011
Very happy with this movie. It is everything I have come to expect from the Farscape world. Funny, action packed, well done wrap up of the series.