4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jeux
Apporte en vent nouveaux, que j'espère certain vont suivre, que le filion soit exploitable
Published on June 26 2008 by Charels le Loyal

1.0 out of 5 stars Never buy any D&D games from this developer...
The game looks reasonable from the advertising and the box, but after three months I still can't play it! I tried it on a high end laptop, and it wouldn't run at all - but the customer service people said there would be an update. So I waited.
Published on March 27 2006

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jeux, June 26 2008
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dragonshard: Dungeons & Dragons (CD-ROM)

1.0 out of 5 stars Never buy any D&D games from this developer..., March 27 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Dragonshard: Dungeons & Dragons (CD-ROM)
The update comes out and I immediately install it - doesn't solve the problem. Now customer service says it must be my graphics card. So I remove the program and re-install it on my desktop, and install a new graphics card guaranteed to work. Same problem. Now customer service simply says they can't explain it - as if that helps me at all.
What is far worse - when they released DemonStone last year it was just as shoddy. Didn't work on my computer, no help from customer service, long waits for patches that don't fix anything.
They just don't seem to care about quality, so long as the advertising gets the sale it doesn't seem to matter to them if it works or not!

Dragonshard: Dungeons & Dragons
Dragonshard: Dungeons & Dragons by Atari (ATBB9) (Windows XP)
CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 13.99