biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

on April 5, 2005
I have just watched the first season of Night Court on DVD. This comedy is as hilarious, if not more so, than when I watched it on TV during its run.
The characters are as fresh, funny and loveable as they were in the 1980s. I look forward with great anticipation to the rest of the Night Court years on DVD. Very little makes me laugh out loud on TV but this DVD made me do so. This will be one DVD that I will revisit time and time again.
on June 12, 2005
In my opinion, 1 of the greatest comedic sitcoms ever (the other being Cheers)! I remember watching this show in the 80s and when I saw it on sale I just had 2 snatch it up!
I just hope that when they release the other seasons that there r more interviews the the other cast members (surviving or otherwise).
on June 19, 2009
This quick witted comedy series crosses the lines and always makes me laugh! The writing, the characters and the concept are perfectly matched.
We are enjoying every minute!
on March 16, 2006
Night Court is by far one of my all time fav sitcoms. Finally the pleasure of watching Night Court whenever I want!! I recommend season 1 to all and all the seasons to come!
on November 22, 2013
Bought this series as a Christmas gift for my husband. He enjoyed this show when it was on TV so I'm sure he will love having the complete series to watch when he wants.
on February 7, 2012
well when i got my order i very pleased with what i ordered it was brand new never opened so i got what i wanted and it also came when it was supposed to.
on March 17, 2012
Always loved this show - can't wait to get the rest of the seasons! They just don't make shows like this anymore!
on May 29, 2005
Man you got to get this great DVD! If you like to laugh your ass off this is the DVD for you.
on September 12, 2014
Totally looking forward to watching this season once more.
on November 5, 2015
My husband loves watching this show