5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied., May 21 2009
William Batty (Quebec Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: Belkin F9H220-TVL-DL 2-Outlet 540 Joules Travel Surge Protector with Hidden Swivel Plug (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
Belkin F9H220-TVL Travel Surge Protector with Hidden Swivel PlugIt's ideal for a notebook computer.Small and compact,easily carried in my Notebook computer bag.I now have two of these surge protectors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Protection, July 3 2010
Korrine J Lytestone (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
I bought this small travel surge protector to take with me on vacations where I am plugging in my laptop in hotels. I like having my laptop with me but am worried that something could happen to it without a surge protector. I don't want to be taking a regular size unit that is almost bigger than the laptop itself and would never fit in my laptop case.

I have used regular size Belkin surge protectors for awhile and they have always been great and I expect, when I go on my next trip, this item will work just as well.