countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on May 21, 2009
Belkin F9H220-TVL Travel Surge Protector with Hidden Swivel PlugIt's ideal for a notebook computer.Small and compact,easily carried in my Notebook computer bag.I now have two of these surge protectors.
on November 16, 2014
Compact but surprisingly heavy. Provides 2 useful protected AC outlets, and a telephone line surge protector that might be useful at home but not on the road. If it had one or two USB power outlets instead I would give it 5 stars.
on July 3, 2010
I bought this small travel surge protector to take with me on vacations where I am plugging in my laptop in hotels. I like having my laptop with me but am worried that something could happen to it without a surge protector. I don't want to be taking a regular size unit that is almost bigger than the laptop itself and would never fit in my laptop case.

I have used regular size Belkin surge protectors for awhile and they have always been great and I expect, when I go on my next trip, this item will work just as well.