5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate.
I already owned 1 when I bought 2 more to put them in the basement and bedroom. First thing I did was I put the 2 new ones together with my existing and see if the reading of the 2 new ones would be the same as the existing. They came to within plus minus 1% humidity. The temperature was right on. Overall, I would say they are accurate.
Published on Nov. 3 2011 by Homeowner

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month
Published 19 months ago by Tiggerz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month, Sept. 13 2012
This review is from: Honeywell H10C Digital Humidity/Temperature Indicator (Kitchen)
I bought this to read humidity in my basement and initially loved the product. I calibrated it and it was accurate-awesome. Seemed to remain accurate for 3 weeks, then one day it decided to get stuck at 50%, 50 degrees and wouldn't change regardless of where I put it. Reset it, then it only read 90% humidity. I think mine was a fluke though, judging by the other reviews. Thankfully Amazon refunded my money so no harm done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate., Nov. 3 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars good the have around on warm days, Aug. 21 2013
I use this to know what the temperature and humidity is on hot days. its useful to have to check the indicators

4.0 out of 5 stars Works nicely - easy to read., June 27 2013
Tom West (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
You need a decent thermometer and humidity gauge? This is it.

I would have preferred the temperature and humidity sizes reversed, but temperature is still readable from 4-5' away.

3.0 out of 5 stars incorrect size information, Oct. 17 2011
Dimensions mentioned in the product description are those of the package and not the actual monitor itself. It is much smaller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, April 17 2014
Great little unit. I cannot be sure how accurate it is, but when it shows "comfort zone" the humidity level is good, so it must be quite accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great., April 11 2014
I've been using this for just under 1 year and I am pleased with it. I have another brand too, and they both agree on temperature and humidity level. Consumes very little as I have yet to change the battery.
I'd recommend it but I think Honeywell has discontinued this model.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, April 11 2014
Works really well. I use it more for the temperature than the humidity but it is useful to have the humidity scale on the front.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a decent indicator!, April 9 2014
Overall I like this Honeywell digital humidity/temperature indicator. I can also attest though like another purchaser that after the salt calibration test, I was off by 6% (in my case it read 69) after 12 hours. But its easy enough to tack that number onto what is being read at any given time :).

I would recommend this device to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, March 31 2014
Works well and worth the money. Was going to buy a cheap one at a large retailer, but thought I'd spend a few extra bucks and not have to worry about reliability.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›