5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate.
I already owned 1 when I bought 2 more to put them in the basement and bedroom. First thing I did was I put the 2 new ones together with my existing and see if the reading of the 2 new ones would be the same as the existing. They came to within plus minus 1% humidity. The temperature was right on. Overall, I would say they are accurate.
Published on Nov. 3 2011 by Homeowner

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month
Published on Sept. 13 2012 by Tiggerz

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month, Sept. 13 2012
This review is from: Honeywell H10C Digital Humidity/Temperature Indicator (Kitchen)
I bought this to read humidity in my basement and initially loved the product. I calibrated it and it was accurate-awesome. Seemed to remain accurate for 3 weeks, then one day it decided to get stuck at 50%, 50 degrees and wouldn't change regardless of where I put it. Reset it, then it only read 90% humidity. I think mine was a fluke though, judging by the other reviews. Thankfully Amazon refunded my money so no harm done.

1.0 out of 5 stars disparate readings, Dec 3 2014
Edward Strange "ted" (toronto) - See all my reviews
I've have had 1 for a year and another recently purchased both for guitar protection. Because of disparate readings they are now sitting beside each other. One says 43% the other 52%. I would have expected a little difference but this is too much. Not sure what to do now.....pay for another?.....same type, different type?

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate., Nov. 3 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Nov. 15 2014
It's a good product if you're new to air regulation in your room. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and so far it seems accurate because it's showing very similar patters ( such as humidity drops when I open the window, or humidity increases as I turn my humidifier on). It is accurate in it's measurements however I haven't had a chance to compare it to other producs to measure it's reliability in terms of actual humidity level. So far so good and good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hygrometer from a great company for a great price A++, Sept. 18 2014
Bought this Hygrometer after looking at some of the others that were suggested specifically for humidors. This one was about half the cost of those and is made by a reputable brand. I threw it in my humidor and within 20 minutes I went back and peaked in to find that it was giving me a reading consistent with my humidors built in analog hygrometer. I can now sleep easy knowing that my cigar collection is being kept in optimal conditions. Other uses would be to simply monitor home humidity levels for overall health. I would also recommend this device if you have hardwood floors and need to monitor humidity levels to protect your floor from gaping or stress cracks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work accurately, Jan. 2 2015
I purchased five in December 2014 and took them all back. None properly recorded the humidity level. The five had wide readings and none were accurate compared with my Weathervane

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to use on a Table top, Oct. 11 2014
Great to use on a Table top. It uses only one AAA battery. I just unscrewed everything in it and put it back together and it still works well. there is a button at the back to toggle between F and C units of temperature. I wanted to see what kind of sensor they were using inside. it's a small white chip for the humidity sensor, I think it does temperature at the same time. the rest is the display.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure of the accuracy of this hygrometer. Is ..., Jan. 18 2015
Not sure of the accuracy of this hygrometer.
Is out by over 10 points compared to a couple of analog hygrometers I have so possibly it's them that are out but have no way to verify the readings.
This one reads around 30 - 32% humidity while the analog one say the RH is 40%.

2.0 out of 5 stars Reported humidity levels are not accurate, in my experience ..., Nov. 21 2014
Reported humidity levels are not accurate, in my experience with this unit. Temperature is accurate, however I find the humidity reading is not, and varies significantly from the value reported by my home humidifier and HVAC controls.

3.0 out of 5 stars I don't know about the temperature, but I tested ..., Nov. 21 2014
I don't know about the temperature, but I tested the accuracy of this device on measuring humidity and it gave 3-4% error on mine (take away 1 star). Also you cannot calibrate the unit to improve accuracy (take away a second star).