5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate.
I already owned 1 when I bought 2 more to put them in the basement and bedroom. First thing I did was I put the 2 new ones together with my existing and see if the reading of the 2 new ones would be the same as the existing. They came to within plus minus 1% humidity. The temperature was right on. Overall, I would say they are accurate.
Published on Nov. 3 2011 by Homeowner

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month
Published 22 months ago by Tiggerz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month, Sept. 13 2012
This review is from: Honeywell H10C Digital Humidity/Temperature Indicator (Kitchen)
I bought this to read humidity in my basement and initially loved the product. I calibrated it and it was accurate-awesome. Seemed to remain accurate for 3 weeks, then one day it decided to get stuck at 50%, 50 degrees and wouldn't change regardless of where I put it. Reset it, then it only read 90% humidity. I think mine was a fluke though, judging by the other reviews. Thankfully Amazon refunded my money so no harm done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate., Nov. 3 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars good the have around on warm days, Aug. 21 2013
I use this to know what the temperature and humidity is on hot days. its useful to have to check the indicators

4.0 out of 5 stars Works nicely - easy to read., June 27 2013
Tom West (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
You need a decent thermometer and humidity gauge? This is it.

I would have preferred the temperature and humidity sizes reversed, but temperature is still readable from 4-5' away.

3.0 out of 5 stars incorrect size information, Oct. 17 2011
Dimensions mentioned in the product description are those of the package and not the actual monitor itself. It is much smaller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but very good for the price., July 5 2014
I got two of these at the same time and they don't agree with each other 100% - they are 1 degree and 1% - 2% humidity apart. But they're still the most accurate I've found for the price, and I recommend them if you don't need really high accuracy.

5.0 out of 5 stars accurate very good humidity indicator, June 23 2014
M. Sommer (Vancouver) - See all my reviews
I like the way the humidity display font size is larger than the temp. also the humidity seems very accurate compared to other digital Humidity/Temperature Indicator Combos I have used over the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great view of Humidity, May 24 2014
This is awesome because the numbers of all ages can see from many feet away and works for many years.....6 or more I have had my current one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this a lot, May 12 2014
At last I can see the level of the humidity in the room I most use. Works well as I watch for any changes when I run the humidifier.

Will be buying another soon I would recommend this product to anyone based on value for money and accuracy.

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, May 2 2014
Paul Mayall (Toronto, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
Looking for just this level of quality. Tired of cheap but cheaply made products. A little more expensive, but worth it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›