5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate.
I already owned 1 when I bought 2 more to put them in the basement and bedroom. First thing I did was I put the 2 new ones together with my existing and see if the reading of the 2 new ones would be the same as the existing. They came to within plus minus 1% humidity. The temperature was right on. Overall, I would say they are accurate.
Published on Nov. 3 2011 by Homeowner

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month
Published on Sept. 13 2012 by Tiggerz

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month, Sept. 13 2012
This review is from: Honeywell H10C Digital Humidity/Temperature Indicator (Kitchen)
I bought this to read humidity in my basement and initially loved the product. I calibrated it and it was accurate-awesome. Seemed to remain accurate for 3 weeks, then one day it decided to get stuck at 50%, 50 degrees and wouldn't change regardless of where I put it. Reset it, then it only read 90% humidity. I think mine was a fluke though, judging by the other reviews. Thankfully Amazon refunded my money so no harm done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate., Nov. 3 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars disparate readings, Dec 3 2014
Edward Strange "ted" (toronto) - See all my reviews
I've have had 1 for a year and another recently purchased both for guitar protection. Because of disparate readings they are now sitting beside each other. One says 43% the other 52%. I would have expected a little difference but this is too much. Not sure what to do now.....pay for another?.....same type, different type?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, Nov. 15 2014
It's a good product if you're new to air regulation in your room. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and so far it seems accurate because it's showing very similar patters ( such as humidity drops when I open the window, or humidity increases as I turn my humidifier on). It is accurate in it's measurements however I haven't had a chance to compare it to other producs to measure it's reliability in terms of actual humidity level. So far so good and good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hygrometer from a great company for a great price A++, Sept. 18 2014
Bought this Hygrometer after looking at some of the others that were suggested specifically for humidors. This one was about half the cost of those and is made by a reputable brand. I threw it in my humidor and within 20 minutes I went back and peaked in to find that it was giving me a reading consistent with my humidors built in analog hygrometer. I can now sleep easy knowing that my cigar collection is being kept in optimal conditions. Other uses would be to simply monitor home humidity levels for overall health. I would also recommend this device if you have hardwood floors and need to monitor humidity levels to protect your floor from gaping or stress cracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to use on a Table top, Oct. 11 2014
Great to use on a Table top. It uses only one AAA battery. I just unscrewed everything in it and put it back together and it still works well. there is a button at the back to toggle between F and C units of temperature. I wanted to see what kind of sensor they were using inside. it's a small white chip for the humidity sensor, I think it does temperature at the same time. the rest is the display.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected., Dec 31 2012
I got this because during winters, electric heating (and other type too I imagine) makes the room intolerably dry.
Good:
1. Temp in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
2. Reasonably clear display.

bad:
1. I expected it to be a bit bigger. It's quite small.
2. The outer cover is made up of glass -- too reflective.

If you have a specific place in your house to keep it (e.g. desk), and only intend to use it there, then this is good. If you want it at a central location and visible from around the room, this isn't very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars good the have around on warm days, Aug. 21 2013
I use this to know what the temperature and humidity is on hot days. its useful to have to check the indicators

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a decent indicator!, April 9 2014
Overall I like this Honeywell digital humidity/temperature indicator. I can also attest though like another purchaser that after the salt calibration test, I was off by 6% (in my case it read 69) after 12 hours. But its easy enough to tack that number onto what is being read at any given time :).

I would recommend this device to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, easy to read, Dec 15 2013
I checked the accuracy of this hygrometer against a calibrated high quality Omega and this product was correct to within 1.5% over a variety of conditions. It's easy to read the humidity, and it includes selectable Celsius/Fahrenheit temperature as well.

Seems pretty tough too, I wouldn't worry about dropping it.

Great product.