5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate.
I already owned 1 when I bought 2 more to put them in the basement and bedroom. First thing I did was I put the 2 new ones together with my existing and see if the reading of the 2 new ones would be the same as the existing. They came to within plus minus 1% humidity. The temperature was right on. Overall, I would say they are accurate.
Published on Nov. 3 2011 by Homeowner

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month
Published on Sept. 13 2012 by Tiggerz

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke in Less than a Month, Sept. 13 2012
This review is from: Honeywell H10C Digital Humidity/Temperature Indicator (Kitchen)
I bought this to read humidity in my basement and initially loved the product. I calibrated it and it was accurate-awesome. Seemed to remain accurate for 3 weeks, then one day it decided to get stuck at 50%, 50 degrees and wouldn't change regardless of where I put it. Reset it, then it only read 90% humidity. I think mine was a fluke though, judging by the other reviews. Thankfully Amazon refunded my money so no harm done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and accurate., Nov. 3 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hygrometer from a great company for a great price A++, Sept. 18 2014
Bought this Hygrometer after looking at some of the others that were suggested specifically for humidors. This one was about half the cost of those and is made by a reputable brand. I threw it in my humidor and within 20 minutes I went back and peaked in to find that it was giving me a reading consistent with my humidors built in analog hygrometer. I can now sleep easy knowing that my cigar collection is being kept in optimal conditions. Other uses would be to simply monitor home humidity levels for overall health. I would also recommend this device if you have hardwood floors and need to monitor humidity levels to protect your floor from gaping or stress cracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars good the have around on warm days, Aug. 21 2013
Michelle - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I use this to know what the temperature and humidity is on hot days. its useful to have to check the indicators

4.0 out of 5 stars Works nicely - easy to read., June 27 2013
Tom West (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
You need a decent thermometer and humidity gauge? This is it.

I would have preferred the temperature and humidity sizes reversed, but temperature is still readable from 4-5' away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to use on a Table top, Oct. 11 2014
Great to use on a Table top. It uses only one AAA battery. I just unscrewed everything in it and put it back together and it still works well. there is a button at the back to toggle between F and C units of temperature. I wanted to see what kind of sensor they were using inside. it's a small white chip for the humidity sensor, I think it does temperature at the same time. the rest is the display.

3.0 out of 5 stars incorrect size information, Oct. 17 2011
Dimensions mentioned in the product description are those of the package and not the actual monitor itself. It is much smaller.

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it but one day it fell from table and ..., Sept. 8 2014
It is simple , elegant and accurate device until it worked. I liked it but one day it fell from table and LCD goes nuts (no physical damage outside). I have seen things like this sustaining such falls but this turns out to be a too delicate. Next time I will buy some wall hanging design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read display, Stands up well, Oct. 5 2014
This thermometer has been a solid purchase. The display is easy to read. The thermometer stands up on its own solidly. I've used it both in my home to keep track of humidity and in my fridge to figure out that my fridge was not keeping food cold enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, Sept. 21 2014
Sean Rose (Alberta, Canada) - See all my reviews
Works well. I have another humidity sensor in the same area and they are both always a few percentages away from one another. I am confident it is reasonably accurate. I didn't care about the temperature display, but it is a nice option to have as well.