5.0 out of 5 stars best goggle fit ever
Published on Dec 28 2011 by sandybeach

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good
The google is not in the good quality the color of the top of glasses is different with the other parts
Published 10 months ago by Childe

4.0 out of 5 stars Good googles, Dec 1 2012
Sonia Menezes (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
The smaller nose bridge fit works great compared to unisex kind. The fit can be customized easily. The bands gripping your head are soft and flexible and yet elastic so they don't cause discomfort but maintain their position used even over a silicone swin cap. Used the googles for a week of swimming. No leaks. Minimal fogging. Couldn't be more satisfied. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars best goggle fit ever, Dec 28 2011
These women's Speedo Vanquisher goggles provide the best fit I've ever had in over 40 years of swimming. I always thought the bridge of my nose was too narrow, or my face too fat or too thin, to get a great fitting goggle. Right out of the package with no adjustments,the goggles fit fine and I had a great swim with no leaking and excellent clarity,visibility and comfort. The goggles do come with 3 sizes for the nose strap for finer adjustments if necessary. Great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool look, works great, Sept. 18 2011
They look really cool, made me feel like a pro and kept the water out. You don't look so sexy after you take the off, 'cause they're so tight!!! Good value! I'm happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware the magenta color - even though the picture is blue goggles, Sept. 1 2013
This is my second goggles this year ( lost the first one), and I didnt really pay attention to the picture. The picture shows a blue goggle, but the color is actually magenta. The lens are pretty dark, but you can still swim with it. This time I took care not to let chlorine on the inside of the lens to ruin the anti-fog. Although the first times I used it it worked perfectly, now it does start to fog. I have to take the goggles off and let the fog go away (I do not clean it with the pool water) or another option is using spit (it does work!).
Since I paid around $13, it was a very good price for these goggles even though the anti-fog is not that good. I dont mind it actually (since I only paid $13) and prefer to keep it this way (as all other goggles fog up) rather than invest in an anti-fog spray (that can be harmful to your eyes).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 1 2014
Bought this for my daughter who has tried a lot of goggles and none fit well she put these on and with minimal adjustment they worked great

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, Dec 20 2013
Very useful and effective goggles for swimmers. Comfortable to wear and keep the water out. Very good pick for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars goggles work well, Dec 13 2013
Bought these for my daughter who is on swim team and she loves them. She likes how they look and more importantly they don't leak.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, Nov. 6 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Googles!, June 17 2013
No leaking has occurred since I purchased these. Love the adjustable nose pieces. Fits really well! Defiantly recommend these to any ladies out there looking for new goggles.

5.0 out of 5 stars C'est parfait, Jan. 3 2013
Ma fille est très contente, belle lunette, très satisfaite.
à recommender aux autres personnes qui font de la natation .
merce