march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Color: Pink|Change
Price:$33.96+ $6.00 shipping

on December 28, 2011
These women's Speedo Vanquisher goggles provide the best fit I've ever had in over 40 years of swimming. I always thought the bridge of my nose was too narrow, or my face too fat or too thin, to get a great fitting goggle. Right out of the package with no adjustments,the goggles fit fine and I had a great swim with no leaking and excellent clarity,visibility and comfort. The goggles do come with 3 sizes for the nose strap for finer adjustments if necessary. Great product.
on December 1, 2012
The smaller nose bridge fit works great compared to unisex kind. The fit can be customized easily. The bands gripping your head are soft and flexible and yet elastic so they don't cause discomfort but maintain their position used even over a silicone swin cap. Used the googles for a week of swimming. No leaks. Minimal fogging. Couldn't be more satisfied. :)
on September 18, 2011
They look really cool, made me feel like a pro and kept the water out. You don't look so sexy after you take the off, 'cause they're so tight!!! Good value! I'm happy!
on September 1, 2013
This is my second goggles this year ( lost the first one), and I didnt really pay attention to the picture. The picture shows a blue goggle, but the color is actually magenta. The lens are pretty dark, but you can still swim with it. This time I took care not to let chlorine on the inside of the lens to ruin the anti-fog. Although the first times I used it it worked perfectly, now it does start to fog. I have to take the goggles off and let the fog go away (I do not clean it with the pool water) or another option is using spit (it does work!).
Since I paid around $13, it was a very good price for these goggles even though the anti-fog is not that good. I dont mind it actually (since I only paid $13) and prefer to keep it this way (as all other goggles fog up) rather than invest in an anti-fog spray (that can be harmful to your eyes).
on January 3, 2013
Ma fille est très contente, belle lunette, très satisfaite.
à recommender aux autres personnes qui font de la natation .
merce
on June 17, 2013
No leaking has occurred since I purchased these. Love the adjustable nose pieces. Fits really well! Defiantly recommend these to any ladies out there looking for new goggles.
on January 16, 2015
Price good , Delivery good , Quality good

I selected pink color but it seems little bit different. (close to lilac instead baby pink)
on March 1, 2014
Bought this for my daughter who has tried a lot of goggles and none fit well she put these on and with minimal adjustment they worked great
on October 2, 2014
looked great! Just what I need! Recommanded to all :) despite the fact that the adjustment was a bit tight, everything was perfect!
on December 13, 2013
Bought these for my daughter who is on swim team and she loves them. She likes how they look and more importantly they don't leak.