5.0 out of 5 stars All seasons of La Femme Nikita
The entire seasons at my fingertips.wow...I really enjoyed watching this series years ago and am so happy that Amazon has it. A series of intrigue and suspense....it has me spellbound!

Published 9 days ago by brenda forsey

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone Until 2005
Published on July 20 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars All seasons of La Femme Nikita, April 11 2014

I had quick service with Amazon, as always. The shipment arrives very quickly and the price of the items is always very good. I would recommend this series to anyone who likes espionage, suspense, and to just be entertained. I have all the seasons.

I would and have used Amazon for most of my purchases and have never been disspointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, July 2 2013
Love it, love it, love it !!!! It's crazy, but I wish they did not stop in the fifth season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown away, April 5 2005
Trevor Janz (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: La Femme Nikita: The Complete Second Season (DVD)
Doesn't get much better than this for anti-terrorist T.V. Alias borrowed much of what this show pioneered. Is there anyone cooler than Michael Samuel?

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbroken and Mad as ..., July 20 2004
I know I haven't seen this dvd (because I can't buy it anywhere), but I have seen every episode several times. I have been a long time fan of this show. I never missed an episode when it was on air. I bought Season I and have been anxiously awaiting the release of Season II. I preordered this in April to have it delivered to my father's house for a Father's Day present. I know it was after Father's Day, but that is what he wanted. We both love the show. I even requested gift wrapping and a card. Then I sent him a card saying expect his present in the mail around the end of July. Then Amazon sends me a message saying my order is cancelled and they could not get it from any suppliers. Now what do I do? Thanks for nothing! Why would Warner Bros do such a cruel thing to the show's loyal fans? Their explanation is very vague. Has it been truly delayed or cancelled? They need to post something clearer and maybe send a better explanation to Amazon to pass on to all the disappointed customers. I even tried E-Bay but I was outbidded as I refused to bid past $120.00. Bids are now up to $200.00. This was one of the best TV shows ever. Alias can't hold a candle to Nikita. If Nikita had been on a major network, like NBC, it would probably still be on the air! Enough people just did not see it. If they would have, they would have fallen in love with it just as all of the dedicated fans of Nikita have. There will never be another show like Nikita and I will never love a show like it either. The suspense, drama, humor, music, and character development remains unmatched in any other tv show. This group of actors had synergy together and all Nikita fans will agree. They made it special for all of us. So how could WB, WHV or whatever they call themselves (I have a few better names) do this to us? My only choice, if they don't release the dvd, is to buy it on E-bay for $200.00 or more. I am truly disappointed and disgusted. WB/WHV you are losing out on all the money from the sales you would have had. This is very poor customer service (WB). I wonder whose stupid idea this was to do this?

1.0 out of 5 stars Gone Until 2005, July 20 2004
By A Customer
I join the rest of you in the rage you feel at WB recalling season 2. I've just emailed WB customer care. I don't really think they will give me an answer. By the way.... Somehow the seller "Shastee" has a couple copies of season two and he's selling here for $199. I think thats a crime for them to sell at such a profit. Who knows, they might be copies and not official product, but I still think it's wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars Whats the deal?, July 19 2004
By A Customer
I raced home to order my copy of the second season... It's a good thing I bother to look at the reviews.. I am so mad!!! I hurried to let WHV know how mad I am.. Pass it on!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars what is up with this?, July 19 2004
kass "ninian@bmb.ogi.edu" (Portland, OR United States) - See all my reviews
I am pissed! an explanation please!!

5.0 out of 5 stars what happened?, July 19 2004
Howard D, (Sandy, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This is very disappointing, Amazon! It might help to smooth out a lot of ruffled feathers if you could find out and post for us the reason why WHV is snatching this prized DVD set from our eager grasp.

5.0 out of 5 stars what happened?, July 19 2004
Howard D, (Sandy, UT United States) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars FEH on the WB, July 19 2004
Why was it cancelled at the last minute? You KNOW you have people who are interested in watching this series again, or is it for the same lack of concern for the fans that the show was canceled in the first place! BOO HISS to WB

ARRAY(0xbfd3b744)