biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Color: Black/RedChange

on December 17, 2011
This wheel is easy to use and it kicks! Used it for years! Great results!I have never had it break or crack, my weight is not an issue, use it on the carpet, it is easier on your knees or toes.
on August 16, 2012
I was first introduced to this device at my gym by my personal trainer. If used properly, it doesn't harm your lower back and definitely works your abdominal muscles hard! I have found it to be the most effective abdominal training device there is!
on December 21, 2011
This prodcute is really good, arrived on time and iam using it regularly, it helped me alot, although i had a hard time at the begining to master the exercise
on May 21, 2014
my 3 roommates and i all use this and we have been enjoying it. no issues with the material bending breaking or jamming
on January 7, 2013
I will definitely be using it now that the Christmas rush is over and I have more time to myself.
on January 27, 2015
Very effective product! Highly recommended!
on October 18, 2014
works great!
on July 29, 2014
Works!
on September 12, 2011
About what you expect. Cheap plastic, shoddy construction, i feel like i'm taking a risk every time i use it; waiting for it to crack under my weight, but it hasn't let me down yet.

You get what you pay for.
0Comment1 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2012
It works, it really works. I got double the results too, I went from a six pack to a twelve pack!

See 1 answered question