Most helpful positive review
...something to be
on October 23, 2005
This is a great cd, Rob is alot better solo in my opinion. His music is more up beat then it was with matchbox 20 and that's a good thing.
1. this is how a heart breaks: awesome start to this song! catchy & up-beat, good song/start! (2nd single) 10/10
2. lonely no more: another up-beat song, and it has a dancy groove to it. (1st single) 9/10
3. ever the same: Rob slows it down with this song, still a cool song though. 8.5/10
4. i am an illusion: back to the fast songs, awesome beat and great song overall! 10/10
5. when the heartache ends: a pretty slow song, but better then "ever the same" because it`s more catchy and up-beat. 9.5/10
6. something to be: the album title. i like this song too, it's not fast and not slow, just in between. it got a cool mellow vibe to it. 8/10
7. all that i am: awesome song! very different from the rest, it's very tropical sounding with a hot beat! 10/10
8. problem girl: this song is kinda boring, one of the worst on the cd. not horrible though. 6.5/10
9. fallin' to pieces: this one is not so good either, the beat is pretty bad and the song kinda boring. still not too bad. 7/10
10. my, my, my: really slow, but has a catchy hook so it`s not bad. 8.5/10
11. streetcorner symphony: this song sounds outta place on the album, i dunno...it just don't fit. the worst song on the cd. 6/10
12. now comes the night: a very slow song. it makes u think and it's a good song and a great way to end the cd. only a piano used for music. 8/10
that's my opinion, yours may be different.
so go pick up this cd, it`s a good one to add to your collection. 9 out of 12 songs being good and even the other 3 is not horrible, i never skip any.