countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on April 15, 2007
This television show is part of my top 10 favorite and funniest sitcom available on DVD! Tim Allen is one of the funniest actor that I know that can make me laugh no matter in what kind of mood I am. Each other characters are funny also and they all fit in quite good in their own parts. Having the opportunity to watch each of these episodes on DVD is so much fun. I never get tired of watching how Tim laughs and puts down Al even though you know that he really likes him as a friend. I don't get tired either of all his dangerous slip-ups and his over adventurous experiences to get "more power"! This is most certainly a very funny show and I recommend this complete season to anyone with a good sense of humour and a great sense of friends/family value!
on January 31, 2010
Tim "Tool Man" Taylor is back for season 2 and even if the bonus are not worthy at all (if we can call that bonus), the show is worthy and provide very good laugh. If you love Tim Allen's work in general, don't hesitate and buy the series.
on May 13, 2013
Home Improvement is so enjoyable. Awhile there are some elements that are dated (like no cell phones, etc.), the jokes still hold up to the test of time.
on August 2, 2013
Love Tim Allen! Glad I purchased it. DVD was in good condition. I'll have to purchase more Seasons of Home Improvement!
on November 30, 2014
Love the series and I can watch this when I need a little down time and a laugh. Glad that Amazon had it.
on June 26, 2016
As always, this series is so great. My 13 year old son really enjoys it too. A lot of laughs. Good TV shows never get old!
on January 8, 2015
I bought this for my kids,My Wife and I love it.
on July 12, 2014
Fun fun fun..... Great shows! Great ideas too!
on January 18, 2016
fast service, love this series
on February 23, 2016