5.0 out of 5 stars Music - relaxation, April 15 2011
This review is from: Dakshina (Audio CD)
I heard this CD at my Yoga class and asked my instructor for the name. I like all the songs on the CD and enjoy meditating to some of them.
I would purchase more of this type of music from this artist.
JB

5.0 out of 5 stars Setting us free of all unnecessary baggage, June 30 2006
bernie "xyzzy" (Arlington, Texas) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dakshina (Audio CD)
deva premal and Mitem have been around for quite some time and have become household staples. Mantras have been around for millennia and also a part of life for many.

I have several deva premal albums so I am familiar with her style and voice. I bought this album for the second track "Om Namah Shivaya." I have several other renditions from professionals and armatures but none have that deva quality.

I received an added plus with track number seven "Homage to Krishna"; this has traditional sound and cold make excellent background music to many movies.

In the long run after a long day's work and a long drive home it is nice to gear down and either verge-out or take time to contemplate the ethereal. And who better to take you there than deva premal?

5.0 out of 5 stars Filled with Exquisite Beauty, March 24 2006
Amara (British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dakshina (Audio CD)
Words cannot express such beauty and delicacy as to arouse such intense delight while listening to this CD!!
Your soul will ache as Deva Premal leads you into the enchanted heart of spirit and love.

ARRAY(0xa9e93888)

Dakshina
Dakshina by Deva Premal (Audio CD - 2010)