biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on January 1, 2012
I love this veggie slicer ! First thing I made with it was zucchini pasta !! Yummy :)
It's very easy to clean and I love that the other blades have their own storage compartment . Even though it is plastic it seems like it holds up pretty well .
Overall I love it !
0Comment68 of 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Easy to use and easy to clean. You will find more expensive variants of this item for sale. I thought about buying the more expensive ones thinking I get what I pay for. Don't waste your money. This plastic one is good quality for the price and if treated properly will last a long time.

You can spiral most root vegetables and some fruits. Great for baking spiral potatoes, or adding spiralled veggies to salads, soups, stews etc. Great for snacks, ie; spiral apples, pears, mangoes, coconut, carrots etc.

Has sharp blades, keep out of reach of little children and be careful when washing.

I am very pleased with my purchase and I highly recommend this item!!
0Comment139 of 145 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2014
I love this gadget!! Easy to use and clean ...work FABULOUS!!!
review image review image
0Comment35 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2015
I bought my spiralizer just about two years ago, and it's one of the key items I used in my "weight loss journey". I lost about 50lbs by changing my diet and adding light exercise. I think, like most, I started with zucchini, as they are the easiest veggie to spiralize, but since then I've used this little gadget to spiralize beets, cucumber, parsnip, butternut squash, and even apple.

I've noticed a few negative reviews mentioning that the plastic prongs don't hold the veggie well; I've never encountered this problem. Make sure you're picking a vegetable with enough surface area to stay on, and don't spiralize the whole thing. Cut zucchini and other squash in half to help yourself get a better grip. As for durability, mine is still going strong two years later. The blades are still sharp, and nothing has cracked or chipped so far.

I highly, highly recommend this product if you're looking to eat a healthier diet, but still want to enjoy flavour. Roasted beet noodles topped with lemon ricotta? How could you not?

My only problem with this product would be Amazon's price. Since I purchased mine two years ago, I've seen the exact same product in my local Bed Bath & Beyond for $10-$12 less... but I love the product so much that I can't take away that one star.
0Comment62 of 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2013
I use it to make my zucchini noodles. Great replacement for cooked noodles. Goes well with a delicious marinara sauce. Nice product :)
0Comment35 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2015
Love it. Using it everyday. All three sizes for spirals have worked well for my different noodle needs. I had been using a little hand held Vegetti for about a year before buying this and it really is a step up. It is easier to use, clean and makes noodles that are an even size and really hold up to cooking. So far I have spiraled cucumber, beets, carrots, zucchinis, potatoes and apples.
review image
on September 24, 2013
Takes some muscle to do carrots, but everything else is great!!!! Love this! Use it all the time! <3 highly recommend! Thanks Amazon!
on June 26, 2014
I really like the french fries it makes. I don't like the waste of food from the core. I made a big pile of fries for company. I did manage to use up cores the next day in a hash.
on October 25, 2011
I love this product. I make the best looking and the best tasting salads and raw veggie pastas with this device. It is super simple to use and even better, it's super simple to clean. I am very happy with this product!
0Comment43 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2014
I like the product itself. Very easy to use once you figure it out because there are no directions to speak of. There is a small piece of paper with it indicating the blades are sharp and what types of vegetables it can be used for. However, it would have been nice for a brief description of what each blade is used for (ie: type of results you'll get, fine spiral, thick spiral, rings) and what vegetables to try with each blade.