5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool gadget. Promotes healthy eating!
Easy to use and easy to clean. You will find more expensive variants of this item for sale. I thought about buying the more expensive ones thinking I get what I pay for. Don't waste your money. This plastic one is good quality for the price and if treated properly will last a long time.

You can spiral most root vegetables and some fruits. Great for baking...
Published 20 months ago by CynicChick

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like the french fries it makes
I really like the french fries it makes. I don't like the waste of food from the core. I made a big pile of fries for company. I did manage to use up cores the next day in a hash.
Published 7 months ago by Hazel Brewster

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool gadget. Promotes healthy eating!, May 28 2013
CynicChick - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)

You can spiral most root vegetables and some fruits. Great for baking spiral potatoes, or adding spiralled veggies to salads, soups, stews etc. Great for snacks, ie; spiral apples, pears, mangoes, coconut, carrots etc.

Has sharp blades, keep out of reach of little children and be careful when washing.

I am very pleased with my purchase and I highly recommend this item!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product :), Jan. 1 2012
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
I love this veggie slicer ! First thing I made with it was zucchini pasta !! Yummy :)
It's very easy to clean and I love that the other blades have their own storage compartment . Even though it is plastic it seems like it holds up pretty well .
Overall I love it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Sept. 19 2013
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
I use it to make my zucchini noodles. Great replacement for cooked noodles. Goes well with a delicious marinara sauce. Nice product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, Oct. 25 2011
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
I love this product. I make the best looking and the best tasting salads and raw veggie pastas with this device. It is super simple to use and even better, it's super simple to clean. I am very happy with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars I have purchased SEVEN of these wonderful gadgets over time and give them to friends and ..., Sept. 12 2014
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
I have purchased SEVEN of these wonderful gadgets over time and give them to friends and family as gifts. Once they try my spriralized vegetable dishes, they are hooked! I'm determined to show people that eating healthier is not only not boring, but tasty! The World Cuisine spiralizer is a must have kitchen tool. Speedy prep and easy clean up. Give a little kid a plate of spiralized apple "noodles" and you'll see the same reaction from an adult when you serve them a plate full of zuchinni "spaghetti"... lots of "wow's and YUM's!!!" ... you can create something for everyone with this simple tool. Highly recommend to anyone who is bored with cooking the same old same old and wanting to incorporate more veggies into their daily diet.

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like the french fries it makes, June 26 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Sept. 24 2013
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
Takes some muscle to do carrots, but everything else is great!!!! Love this! Use it all the time! <3 highly recommend! Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, May 4 2014
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
So fun to use....and very useful!!! Easy clean up. Fun way to get kids to eat more veggies! I would recommend this to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiral Vegetable Slicer, June 29 2011
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
This product is extremely easy to use - and fun too! So far I've made 'pasta noodles' out of zuchini and I plan to use it instead of my slap chop or food proceser for vegetables going forward.

While it is on the expensive side (for a non motorized kitchen item), the results are worth the investment.

1.0 out of 5 stars You lose a lot of the vegetable because of the guide, May 2 2013
Tim Horton (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
Did you know that the center of the vegetable doesn't get sliced into noodles?

I didn't because almost every picture I see with food sliced up is missing the thick stump from the middle of the vegetable that doesn't get sliced.
This is misleading marketing and ends up wasting a large portion of the vegetable (1 centimetre diameter cylincrical tube as long as the vegetable) unless you find some other use.
If I could go back in time I would consider finding a slicer that doesnt waste half the vegetable as a guide.
Take a look at the vertical benriner slicer to see what i mean, there is no enormous guide in this model, only a tack for the vegetable to rotate on.
You need to use thick vegetables to be happy with this one.

World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer