5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool gadget. Promotes healthy eating!
Easy to use and easy to clean. You will find more expensive variants of this item for sale. I thought about buying the more expensive ones thinking I get what I pay for. Don't waste your money. This plastic one is good quality for the price and if treated properly will last a long time.

You can spiral most root vegetables and some fruits. Great for baking...
Published 10 months ago by CynicChick

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made...
Published 2 months ago by AD

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool gadget. Promotes healthy eating!, May 28 2013
CynicChick - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)

You can spiral most root vegetables and some fruits. Great for baking spiral potatoes, or adding spiralled veggies to salads, soups, stews etc. Great for snacks, ie; spiral apples, pears, mangoes, coconut, carrots etc.

Has sharp blades, keep out of reach of little children and be careful when washing.

I am very pleased with my purchase and I highly recommend this item!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product :), Jan. 1 2012
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)
I love this veggie slicer ! First thing I made with it was zucchini pasta !! Yummy :)
It's very easy to clean and I love that the other blades have their own storage compartment . Even though it is plastic it seems like it holds up pretty well .
Overall I love it !

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, Oct. 25 2011
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)
I love this product. I make the best looking and the best tasting salads and raw veggie pastas with this device. It is super simple to use and even better, it's super simple to clean. I am very happy with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Whole New Way to Eat Veggies, Sept. 30 2013
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)
This tool has been so much fun. It's opened up a whole new way of eating veggies. We've tried loads of different vegetables and even some friuts on the spirilizer with different degrees of outcomes. Kids love using it (older, with supervision) and are happy to eat the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Sept. 19 2013
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)
I use it to make my zucchini noodles. Great replacement for cooked noodles. Goes well with a delicious marinara sauce. Nice product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiral Vegetable Slicer, June 29 2011
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)
This product is extremely easy to use - and fun too! So far I've made 'pasta noodles' out of zuchini and I plan to use it instead of my slap chop or food proceser for vegetables going forward.

While it is on the expensive side (for a non motorized kitchen item), the results are worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Spirooli!, Sept. 19 2013
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)
I have owned my Spirooli for 3 years now and it is still like brand new after tons of use! It is easy
to use and it makes very cool vegetable noodles:) My fave to make are with zucchini and other soft squash.
Its a bit harder to do sweet potato but it will work with more elbow grease:) Large carrots are awesome to
make noodles with...but they have to be giant ones:) I like to make different colour noodles and mix them.
very pretty and healthy:) Lose the grain pasta...use veggie and see your tummy disappear:)
LOVE MY SPIROOLI:)

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made..., Jan. 21 2014
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)
Very poorly made. The plastic is not strong enough to hold larger vegetables. The only vegetables that the product works on without difficulty are zucchini and cucumber. WOULD NOT recommend for larger vegetables. When spinning the vegetable, the spikes on the handle spin into the vegetable. The handle does more slicing then the blade because the handle is too weak to actually spin. Bad purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Sept. 24 2013
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)
Takes some muscle to do carrots, but everything else is great!!!! Love this! Use it all the time! <3 highly recommend! Thanks Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars spirooli, July 27 2011
This review is from: World Cuisine Tri-Blade Plastic Spiral Vegetable (Kitchen)
Takes the work out of slicing vegies. The spirooli slices very thin and makes fun curly shapes out of ordinary vegetables. I wish that the turning handle was a little more heavy duty. Works great, easy to clean, over all I like it.

ARRAY(0xb42b9f48)