5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool gadget. Promotes healthy eating!
Easy to use and easy to clean. You will find more expensive variants of this item for sale. I thought about buying the more expensive ones thinking I get what I pay for. Don't waste your money. This plastic one is good quality for the price and if treated properly will last a long time.

You can spiral most root vegetables and some fruits. Great for baking...
Published 23 months ago by CynicChick

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like the french fries it makes
I really like the french fries it makes. I don't like the waste of food from the core. I made a big pile of fries for company. I did manage to use up cores the next day in a hash.
Published 10 months ago by Hazel Brewster

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool gadget. Promotes healthy eating!, May 28 2013
CynicChick - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)

You can spiral most root vegetables and some fruits. Great for baking spiral potatoes, or adding spiralled veggies to salads, soups, stews etc. Great for snacks, ie; spiral apples, pears, mangoes, coconut, carrots etc.

Has sharp blades, keep out of reach of little children and be careful when washing.

I am very pleased with my purchase and I highly recommend this item!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product :), Jan. 1 2012
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
I love this veggie slicer ! First thing I made with it was zucchini pasta !! Yummy :)
It's very easy to clean and I love that the other blades have their own storage compartment . Even though it is plastic it seems like it holds up pretty well .
Overall I love it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Sept. 19 2013
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
I use it to make my zucchini noodles. Great replacement for cooked noodles. Goes well with a delicious marinara sauce. Nice product :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 6 2014
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
I love this gadget!! Easy to use and clean ...work FABULOUS!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't get enough spoodles!, Jan. 24 2015
Samanthro (Saskatchewan, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
I bought my spiralizer just about two years ago, and it's one of the key items I used in my "weight loss journey". I lost about 50lbs by changing my diet and adding light exercise. I think, like most, I started with zucchini, as they are the easiest veggie to spiralize, but since then I've used this little gadget to spiralize beets, cucumber, parsnip, butternut squash, and even apple.

I've noticed a few negative reviews mentioning that the plastic prongs don't hold the veggie well; I've never encountered this problem. Make sure you're picking a vegetable with enough surface area to stay on, and don't spiralize the whole thing. Cut zucchini and other squash in half to help yourself get a better grip. As for durability, mine is still going strong two years later. The blades are still sharp, and nothing has cracked or chipped so far.

I highly, highly recommend this product if you're looking to eat a healthier diet, but still want to enjoy flavour. Roasted beet noodles topped with lemon ricotta? How could you not?

My only problem with this product would be Amazon's price. Since I purchased mine two years ago, I've seen the exact same product in my local Bed Bath & Beyond for $10-$12 less... but I love the product so much that I can't take away that one star.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!, Oct. 25 2011
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
I love this product. I make the best looking and the best tasting salads and raw veggie pastas with this device. It is super simple to use and even better, it's super simple to clean. I am very happy with this product!

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like the french fries it makes, June 26 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific for Clean Eating plans!, Feb. 19 2015
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
Awesommmmmmmme! I make zucchini spirals in place of pasta and you really don't miss noodles! It tastes almost the same - same texture etc. I boil them for 3 min and voila. Add salt/pepper/spritz olive oil - add your own sauce.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, Sept. 24 2013
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
Takes some muscle to do carrots, but everything else is great!!!! Love this! Use it all the time! <3 highly recommend! Thanks Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, May 4 2014
This review is from: World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer (Kitchen)
So fun to use....and very useful!!! Easy clean up. Fun way to get kids to eat more veggies! I would recommend this to anyone!

World Cuisine Vegetable Spiralizer