1,153

on June 18, 2016
Good so far, as I have only used it about 3 times, but really loved the zucchini salad (even my husband liked this one!). The sweet potato carbonara looked scrumptious but seemed to be lacking in some flavour and will need to find a way to bump the flavour up on that one. But this spiralizer has worked really well for the times I have used it and looking forward to trying new recipes. Now with the garden produce locally coming into the stores, this will be a great way to add more interesting vegetable dishes to the meals. Well-made, easy to clean up, and the different blades give you several options and therefore expands how you can use it. Small and compact too.
on May 10, 2016
I love my spiral slicer! I use it mostly for paleo recipes that call for vegetable "noodles" and have found it the fastest and most consistent way to make them. This setup comes apart easy so I can throw the blades in the dishwasher when I'm done with them, and wipe down the rest of it. It also has suction cups on the feet so it stays put when I'm using it, which is great! The item itself is fairly large, which can become a problem for smaller kitchens with little cupboard space, but it has really made a difference in my paleo meal planning being able to make something noodle-like.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 17, 2016
nice sturdy little machine that is quite compact when all folded up so it doesn't take up a ton of room. all the blades clip in easily and work well. makes spiral zuchinni noodles in no time. am really pleased with this.
on July 20, 2015
Love it. Using it everyday. All three sizes for spirals have worked well for my different noodle needs. I had been using a little hand held Vegetti for about a year before buying this and it really is a step up. It is easier to use, clean and makes noodles that are an even size and really hold up to cooking. So far I have spiraled cucumber, beets, carrots, zucchinis, potatoes and apples.
review image
on April 25, 2016
Having done a little pre purchase research, I was excited to see the Paderno brand sipralizer for sale here at such a reasonable price. Upon the delivery, I noticed first of all that it was in a very cheap box that did not say Paderno anywhere on it (it did say Kabalo) and looked like it had been poorly translated from some Asian language. The disappointments continued: the item itself was poorly made out of inferior material that had a strong chemical odour, one of the blades was bent, and one of the counter mount suction cups was deformed and useless. I tried it to see if I would be worth the hassle of a return, and found I did not appreciate the rickety, insecure feel and performance. I used to trust Amazon. Now it seems like they will let anyone sell anything on here and take no responsibility for it. Now I have to wait for a "return request review" by the impostor seller to have any hope of getting my money back, which I bet is never going to happen. Thanks a lot, jerks.
on March 30, 2016
it was advertised in their ad pictures as one product (& still is) & when I received it ...it was not as pictured!
the pictures on their ad should be of the actual product not someone else's!!!!!!
its cheap & the blades are not of a high quality...
Easy to use and easy to clean. You will find more expensive variants of this item for sale. I thought about buying the more expensive ones thinking I get what I pay for. Don't waste your money. This plastic one is good quality for the price and if treated properly will last a long time.

You can spiral most root vegetables and some fruits. Great for baking spiral potatoes, or adding spiralled veggies to salads, soups, stews etc. Great for snacks, ie; spiral apples, pears, mangoes, coconut, carrots etc.

Has sharp blades, keep out of reach of little children and be careful when washing.

I am very pleased with my purchase and I highly recommend this item!!
0Comment| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 8, 2016
Honestly I was not impressed by this product. In 2015 this was ranked number 1 but I didn't think it was that great. The suction cups did not stay suctioned to my counter. I had to hol the machine where the blades were and had to rotate the base of the handle part with my hand to get through harder vegetables like carrots and potato.
While spiralize get it would stop working mid vegetable and I would have to again twist The cegetar like you Would with The hand held devices to get through the vegetable.
The only vegetable that this product spiralized well was the zucchini. Aside from that it was not up to par. I will be retuning it. The harder vegetables wouldn't even go through the blades without extra assistance.
In addition to the above, both carrots and beets stained the plastic orange and red. Before purchasing the product I called Paderno USA to enquire about that and the man I spoke with said it wouldn't stain with a good washing.
I'm now looking at the Inspiralised spiralizer since it is the only one on the market that clamps down to the counter the best. I have watched tons of videos to look for problems like the one I experienced and that seems to be the best.
on May 23, 2015
I have enjoyed using my spiralizer. It definitely works best with vegetables that are wider in diameter....thin carrots or parsnips for example
just don't work.
Make sure that you use the suction feet to really anchor your spiralizer so that you can use the right force to create your curls
I found it took some practice to get to know which of the blades to use for the best results and to know how much pressure I needed to use.
But you can make some very creative dishes.
Delivery from Amazon.ca was amazing. I ordered it on a Tuesday and it was delivered the next day and free shipping...
on September 9, 2015
This is not the Paderno World Cuisine Spiralizer. I'm shocked at the good reviews, because the quality of the product I received is pathetic. Flimsy plastic, no suction on the feet and completely DULL blades. Buy directly from Paderno. I looked at an in store model and it much better quality. My most disappointing purchase on Amazon yet.