biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: DVDChange

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
Airwolf - TV Series - Season 1

I hadn't seen this show since it was on in the 80's, and I decided to pick up a copy. For an 80's show, this one had high production values that allows it to stand up to some of today's standards. While at the same time having that 80's nostalgia factor. I enjoyed the show watching it all over again, I will most likely pick up the rest of the DVD sets as I can.
on March 16, 2010
Once again this is one great show I enjoyed as kid growling up and I never thought I would have in my posession a vintage extremely very rare Airwolf Production Crew Jacket and functional Airwolf helmet.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 22, 2005
magnifique dvd surtout le pilote qui reste un passage incontournable de la serie tv
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2005
I think the DVD of Airwolf-Season 1 is a terrific DVD, but now that they have the complete 1st Season of Airwolf on DVD, I think they should plan on making a DVD of Airwolf's complete 2nd Season, which was Airwolf's 1984-85 Season on CBS, which should be even better than Airwolf-Season 1, because I think the Second Season of Airwolf was better than the First Season of Airwolf, so now I cant wait to see Airwolf's complete 2nd Season and I cant wait till they make a DVD of AIRWOLF- Season 2, which should be even better, especially since the 2nd Season of Airwolf has a lot more episodes than the 1st Season does, plus the 2nd Season of Airwolf is also when co-pilot Cailyn O'Shaunessy(Jean Bruce Scott) joins the cast of Airwolf too, but I personally think the 3rd Season of Airwolf is the best season of that show, not to mention that Airwolf's 3rd Season was my favorite season, which was the 1985-86 Season of Airwolf on CBS.
0Comment3 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse