summer boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on February 6, 2004
I dont normally take the time to write these reviews... but this is one of the best movies I have ever seen. The struggle these guys have to go through is monumental. This is a must see. I have watched this many times and it never gets old!
on January 18, 2014
Excellent movie. The only thing I did not like, is the french sub-title. I tought it came in both language without the sub-title
on September 16, 2015
The beginning of this version has been cropped as if you have not seen the film before one has no idea about the plot!
on October 9, 2014
It is a great movie! Well written, terrific locations and fantastic acting. One I will watch time and time again.
on January 17, 2015
bought this for my husband and he's a fan of both main actors. He didnt like it as much as i had hoped.
on March 1, 2014
Mc QUEEN is the best, I SA==saw this movie when I was a teen and watching it again was even better
on May 23, 2003
This is one of the best movies that I have ever seen. Dustin Hoffman's Best, in my opinion. An absolute classic, which should be part of any collection.
on October 13, 2014
I red the book and I saw the film many years ago, it is what we call a must see
on August 2, 2014
Words cannot explain how good this film is. Just watch it.
on July 13, 2001
Very sad movie, but beautiful at the same time! Best performance by Steve McQueen.