5.0 out of 5 stars One of the funniest shows on television, June 1 2005
"theoriginalvitaminj" (A better question would be "Are you in the world?") - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chappelle's Show: Season Two - Uncensored! (DVD)
Up until last week, I was only vaguely familiar with Chappelle's Show. I had seen a few skits, and I knew it was funny but I hadn't gotten around to watching much of it. After purchasing Season Two, a friend of mind invited me over and we watched an episode. We ended up watching the entire season that day along with some of the special features. The next time I was at the mall I picked it up for myself.
Not many tv shows have made me laugh nearly as much as this has. Between Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories, and Chappelle's take on a children's educational puppet show, this is well worth the $25-30 you'll pay for it. Aside from a couple dull moments (maybe I'm the only one who doesn't find poop jokes all that funny), the season is consistently good. There are a few moments that shine above the rest, like the ones I mentioned above and a particular exchange of words between Wayne Brady and some prostitutes, but just about every episode has replay value.
The musical guests don't usually appeal to me, but if you're like me then it's not hard to fast-forward. It certainly doesn't hurt the show at all.
It's also probably worth mentioning that the show is very vulgar and sensitive people will probably be offended by it, as they have a tendency of doing. This is where the most of the show's funniest moments are though, so be warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious!!!!, June 9 2014
This review is from: Chappelle's Show: Season Two - Uncensored! (DVD)
This DVD box set will stand the test of time. It's unfortunate that the series ended so soon. My only complains are that 1) there are no subtitles and 2) the laugh track is at times too high that it interferes with your ability to hear some of the funny lines during the skits. If they ever decide to rerelease the series on DVD/Blue Ray, they need to consider doing both in order to make watching the series that much more enjoyable. I bought it used, so I can't complain much. If it ever gets rereleased with subtitles and better audio, I would definitely buy another brand new copy. Two thumbs way up!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must-own, Aug. 3 2013
This review is from: Chappelle's Show: Season Two - Uncensored! (DVD)
It is so easy to find this stuff on the internet for free nowadays, but the 2 seasons of Chappelle's Show are a must-own. I got it for my boyfriend for Christmas after we had rented it from our local Video Difference. We both laughed our asses off and this stuff does not get old. It is like our growing Seinfeld collection. Even if you have seen it a million times, you can always watch it again in a year or 10 months and it will be funny again.

Chappelle's Show: Season Two - Uncensored!
Chappelle's Show: Season Two - Uncensored! by Todd Broder (DVD - 2005)
CDN$ 21.99 CDN$ 14.54