5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
I gave this vacuum to our daughter-in-law as a Christmas gift and she is thrilled with it! She loves the compactness and lightness of it. I feel save with the Hoover name.
Published 18 months ago by busybee58

this is a very lightweight vacuum. I bought it because my real vacuum died and I couldn't afford to immediately replace it. this has very little suck, the hose comes apart from the canister extremely easily and the bag is itsy bitsy. Really only good as a glorified dust buster. save your money and buy something of higher quality.
Published on Dec 31 2010 by J. Teal

2.0 out of 5 stars if you want to vacuum your kitchen...otherwise, its not worth it, Dec 31 2010
J. Teal (Vancouver, BC) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars lightweight and quiet..., June 2 2013
This review is from: Hoover S1361 Portable Canister Vacuum (Kitchen)
easy to use and lots of power to spare...if there is one thing that could be improved it would be
the connections for the tools and the hose...they tend to loosen up and fall off...other than that..all is good...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, April 11 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, Sept. 26 2013
This review is from: Hoover S1361 Portable Canister Vacuum (Kitchen)
it is okay. The power is not strong enough. The joint part of machine is not good. it should tight.

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, Aug. 1 2013
This review is from: Hoover S1361 Portable Canister Vacuum (Kitchen)
I bought this vacuum because I could not afford a more expensive one and trusted the name hoover, wow have I been disappointed. the arm does not stay attached to the cord at all it constantly falls apart and its suck is only good for hardwood does not pick anything off the carpet. wish I never wasted the money on it!

Hoover S1361 Portable Canister Vacuum