summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on December 3, 2012
Wow, what a great new appliance for my kitchen! I made a batch of waffles following the basic recipe from the enclosed book. What a hit! My 3 little boys and husband and myself really enjoyed them, especially the 2nd half when I threw in some choc chips! I had 40 waffles leftover (made a huge batch), so I froze them to be toasted as needed and they are just as good! I'm so happy with the speed and ease of this waffle maker. It made them quicker than we could eat them. Heat is very evenly distributed and cleanup & storage is a breeze. No regrets here! Looking forward to Christmas brunch!
on August 29, 2014
An excellent product. Makes waffles in the traditional, rectangular style rather than the round "Belgian" waffles which seem to have taken over the market in recent decades. The Cuisinart is rather heavy and solid, as you would expect from the brand, but works consistently and quickly, and is easy to clean. My one complaint is the high pitched beeping which singles that the intended temperature has been reached and/or the waffles are theoretically cooked. I would disable that unnecessary and annoying feature if I could. (There is also a perfectly adequate light signal.)
on February 2, 2012
This is the best waffle maker! We had a two square one and we were forever making batches...now we can do six at a time! Used pam the first time and never since and the waffles do NOT stick!
on January 11, 2013
Nothing bad to say! Cooks evenly. The timing settings let you choose how cooked you like your waffles. Haven't had any issues with being messy. The key is not to use too much batter; you need less than most people think. Glad we got the 6 slice instead of the four. Means less hopping up and down from the kitchen table for the 'chef.'
on November 26, 2011
This waffle maker makes great waffles. The included recipe book is also very helpful with several recipes. The unit is easy to clean. Just one comment though: the automatic timer and buzzer is not adjustable and also annoying. Just ignore it and cook your waffles for 4-1/2 minutes for perfect results. Enjoy!
on September 18, 2012
This machine gets to a good temperature to cook 6 breakfast or belgium waffles really quickly. Although if you use less than 6 it cooks unevenly. The machine is sturdy and easy to clean, but the non-stick plates after using a few times needed a brush of oil to stop it sticking to the plates.
on October 20, 2014
Great waffle iron. It is my third one and the one I decided to keep.

The only little thing that's missing to be perfect is the ability to adjust the level of the alert sound. I found it a bit too loud.
on January 9, 2015
Love my waffles, Making six at a time it does all we need in one go, and when their is company it turns out more in less time than the 2 or 4 waffle units. Works great, reasonably priced.
on December 30, 2012
Bought this because it produces old fashion style waffle, not the current fad of Belgian waffles. Non stick is not truly non stick. It is becomming better with use.
on July 7, 2013
We had the Cuisinart single waffle maker but had to keep filling it. This is perfect because more than one person can eat at a time. Glad we purchased this one.