5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, July 12 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-6C 6-Slice Traditional Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
I took a chance purchasing this item over the Internet. I usually prefer to buy electric appliances locally, so if there's any defect, they're easy to return. Well, I don't regret buying this waffle iron. I've been through a lot of waffle irons over the years and this one is by far the BEST. Just don't over-fill it with batter and you'll have wonderful, golden brown waffles! I used my own homemade batter recipe and this waffle iron out performed all my past waffle irons. Now I'm planning on purchasing a second one as a gift for my daughter and her family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, Feb. 2 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-6C 6-Slice Traditional Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
This is the best waffle maker! We had a two square one and we were forever making batches...now we can do six at a time! Used pam the first time and never since and the waffles do NOT stick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 7 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-6C 6-Slice Traditional Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
We had the Cuisinart single waffle maker but had to keep filling it. This is perfect because more than one person can eat at a time. Glad we purchased this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, Jan. 11 2013
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-6C 6-Slice Traditional Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
Nothing bad to say! Cooks evenly. The timing settings let you choose how cooked you like your waffles. Haven't had any issues with being messy. The key is not to use too much batter; you need less than most people think. Glad we got the 6 slice instead of the four. Means less hopping up and down from the kitchen table for the 'chef.'

5.0 out of 5 stars Great original style waffles, Dec 30 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-6C 6-Slice Traditional Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
Bought this because it produces old fashion style waffle, not the current fad of Belgian waffles. Non stick is not truly non stick. It is becomming better with use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, Dec 3 2012
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-6C 6-Slice Traditional Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
Wow, what a great new appliance for my kitchen! I made a batch of waffles following the basic recipe from the enclosed book. What a hit! My 3 little boys and husband and myself really enjoyed them, especially the 2nd half when I threw in some choc chips! I had 40 waffles leftover (made a huge batch), so I froze them to be toasted as needed and they are just as good! I'm so happy with the speed and ease of this waffle maker. It made them quicker than we could eat them. Heat is very evenly distributed and cleanup & storage is a breeze. No regrets here! Looking forward to Christmas brunch!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cooks 6 waffles really quickly, Sept. 18 2012
L. Ryan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-6C 6-Slice Traditional Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
This machine gets to a good temperature to cook 6 breakfast or belgium waffles really quickly. Although if you use less than 6 it cooks unevenly. The machine is sturdy and easy to clean, but the non-stick plates after using a few times needed a brush of oil to stop it sticking to the plates.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great results, Nov. 26 2011
This review is from: Cuisinart WAF-6C 6-Slice Traditional Waffle Iron (Kitchen)
This waffle maker makes great waffles. The included recipe book is also very helpful with several recipes. The unit is easy to clean. Just one comment though: the automatic timer and buzzer is not adjustable and also annoying. Just ignore it and cook your waffles for 4-1/2 minutes for perfect results. Enjoy!

ARRAY(0xf345b28)